Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ErykYT3

Moderators on the forum <Moderator Mode Activated..... Again>

10 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Here's an interesting reply, macOS 11 Big Chungus Sur is pretty noice. Mostly very polished, though some third party apps have janky UI elements due to the more aggressively rounder corners, and very few just straight up will not work. Decently stable, but I have had one crash to reboot so far so I'm not installing it on my main computer yet. Icons actually aren't that bad, and it does have a massive overhaul to popups and menus and such, making them all look much, much nicer and more cohesive. Very friendly and similar to iOS, but separate enough that it still feels like a proper Mac machine and not a bastardized mobile OS shoved on a computer. Snappy af too, it's noticeably faster at opening shit than Catalina, even on a lower spec machine. 

image.thumb.png.bf228524c28c1fe8d3e62a6b6ab5e33f.png

so... back to kpop then?

PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k 5.0ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming

RAM: 2x8 3333 mhz DDR4 Trident Z

MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC

HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX650

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 Slim Glacier White 500 GB

PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 GB

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

4 hours ago, Benji said:

Yeah, my head is like a jukebox. I need to read/hear a word in any language in which I know any words and a song randomly pops up.

I know the feeling.

3 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:
Spoiler

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I remember you posted that a loooong time ago.

2 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

so... back to kpop then?

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Not a single soul:

'chew:

1375792816_Screenshot(1269).png.bb23ca5cca5ffb8712d6e751f9fbf657.png

Make sure to Quote or mention me (@Pascal...) if you want me to see your reply or Content such as Status Updates, Threads, Album entries or Blog Posts.
My Tech:

Spoiler

Phone: Oppo Reno 2Z 128GB in luminous Black

Game Console: Nintendo Switch Lite in Grey with Avantree C51 Bluethooth adapter for the Headphones

Headphones: Sony WH-H900N in Grey

IoT Devices: Raspberry Pi 4 4GB with armor case 

Mouse: Coolermaster MM710 and Logitech MX Master 2S in Blue

Mousepad: Logitech G840

Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB with MX Brown Switches

Display: Dell P2416D

Temporary PC as of right now:

Case: HP Tower

Mobo: HP Custom

CPU: i5 3570 @ 3.4GHz

RAM: 14GB of DDR3 @ 1666MHz

GPU: Nvidia Quadro FX 1800

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB

PSU: HP Custom 350W

Other Tech:

Scooter: Xiaomi Mi Pro Electric Scooter

Toothbrush: Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush

Lighting in my room: 3x Xiaomi Yeelight Smart RGB light bulbs

Electric Razor: Philips OneBlade Face & Body

Smartwatch: Garmin Fenix 5X Saphire Edition

6 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Uhm yes? 😄

or yes?

PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Primary PC:

Spoiler

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

6 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Uhm yes? 😄

No.

My favorite case is the mechify c and it is the best case and if you say otherwise you're lying 

@TofuHaroto so I can see your post 

I seek to max the letter count on every ... Single ... Site 

only the bravest are capable of such mission

Spoiler

Hi

10 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

or yes?

No.

My favorite case is the mechify c and it is the best case and if you say otherwise you're lying 

Spoiler

Hi

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

There's no letters N and O

No 

As in like the opposite of yes 

Spoiler

Hi

29 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

come on, now you're doing it twice

Primary PC:

Spoiler

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

15 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

come on, now you're doing it twice

And I thought he was doing it thrice already :P

also, speaking about kpop

Primary PC:

Spoiler

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

speaking about kpop

No.

Spoiler

Hi

8 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

The background reminds me of More & More 

main HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 14GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - 160GB HDD - MSI GT 710 - dual DVD roms 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 11e Chromebook 3rd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD (currently don't have this laptop)                                                          

storage server - AMD X2 250 - ASUS m4a785-m - 4GB ram - 500GB HDD - 320GB HDD - 80GB HDD                                  

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                                

No.

Spoiler

Hi

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

No.

yes

main HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 14GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - 160GB HDD - MSI GT 710 - dual DVD roms 

school laptop lenovo 11e Chromebook 3rd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD (currently don't have this laptop)                                                          

storage server - AMD X2 250 - ASUS m4a785-m - 4GB ram - 500GB HDD - 320GB HDD - 80GB HDD                                  

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                                

Just now, sub68 said:

yes

No.

Spoiler

Hi

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

No.

R U sure

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                                

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

No.

yes

Primary PC:

Spoiler

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

yes

yes

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                                

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                                

G0dd4mm17, keep it in the K-Pop thread.

I think that How You Like That, especially the bridge, sounds very much like Ddu-du-ddu-du. That's all I'm gonna say about K-Pop in here.