Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ErykYT3

Moderators on the forum <Moderator Mode Activated..... Again>

10 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Here's an interesting reply, macOS 11 Big Chungus Sur is pretty noice. Mostly very polished, though some third party apps have janky UI elements due to the more aggressively rounder corners, and very few just straight up will not work. Decently stable, but I have had one crash to reboot so far so I'm not installing it on my main computer yet. Icons actually aren't that bad, and it does have a massive overhaul to popups and menus and such, making them all look much, much nicer and more cohesive. Very friendly and similar to iOS, but separate enough that it still feels like a proper Mac machine and not a bastardized mobile OS shoved on a computer. Snappy af too, it's noticeably faster at opening shit than Catalina, even on a lower spec machine. 

image.thumb.png.bf228524c28c1fe8d3e62a6b6ab5e33f.png

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

When you think about it 

Is it really ?

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 840 Series 128GB | 1 x Seagate 1TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Oh no it's horrific 

My favorite case is the mechify c and it is the best case and if you say otherwise you're lying 

@TofuHaroto so I can see your post 

I seek to max the letter count on every ... Single ... Site 

only the bravest are capable of such mission

Spoiler

Hi

9 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

That is definitely a possibility lmao.

it won't be

it's installed by next week, or I'll come attack you with my v1300

PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k 5.0ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming

RAM: 2x8 3333 mhz DDR4 Trident Z

MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC

HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX650

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 Slim Glacier White 500 GB

PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 GB

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 840 Series 128GB | 1 x Seagate 1TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

it won't be

Sending him a cooler master MWE white in the mail should be enough.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

it won't be

Weak, hit him with a T2. 

X58-X79-X99-X299 lads: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread - Murica (But International) Parrot Gang

Big Rig (Archived) - (Current Main) - i7 6950X @ 4.2/3.5 1.24v/1.2v core/uncore - 80C max under P95 load - Custom Loop (CPU only): 2x 360GTS with EK-ZMT/Stubbies and EK D5 pump/res combo - EVGA X99 Classified - 48GB RAM [4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 + 4x4GB EVGA SSC DDR4] @3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 CR2 - Nvidia FE 2060 Super - 1TB 970 Evo + 250GB 960 Evo - Corsair RM1000i - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG - 6x iPPC NF-F12 2000 

X79 Rig (Done) - (Alt Rig 1)- i7 4930K @ 4.5GHz - EVGA CLC 280 w/NF-P14s fans - EVGA X79 Dark - 16GBGB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600Mhz CL9 XMP - EVGA XC Ultra 1660 Ti - MX500 1TB + 2x Seagate Barracuda Compute 2TB - EVGA 1000W G3 w/CableMod PRO Carbon cables - Phanteks P400 (White) - NF-P12

X58 Rig (Mostly Done) - (Alt Rig 2) - Xeon X5675 @ 4.4/3.7 core/uncore- NH-D15S - EVGA X58 Classified SLI 4-Way - 24GB (3x8GB) HyperX Savage Red DDR3 @ 1750Mhz CL9-10-10-27 - 2x EVGA Classified 780s - 120GB HyperX SSD - ASUS or Liteon DVD-RW drive, forget which - EVGA 1600W T2 - Corsair 750D - 5x iPPC NF-A14 3000 PWM

2019 13" rMBP (i5/8GB/256GB) {work} - 2012 13" MBP (i5/16GB/525GB) {mine} - iPhone 11 Pro Max + Apple Watch S3 42mm - iPod Classic 6G 80GB running Rockbox + iPod Classic 5.5G Enhanced 30GB also on Rockbox - iPhone X - iPhone 4S on iOS 6.1.3

whip and nae nae

2 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Did you actually write this now ?

My favorite case is the mechify c and it is the best case and if you say otherwise you're lying 

Spoiler

Hi

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Did you actually write this now ?

it's the navy seal copypasta, google it

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)

3 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

no, you are

grabs exploding m12ii and runs away

PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Primary PC:

Spoiler

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

I prefer the n1 

Much more effective 

As it has a higher chance of exploding

Spoiler

Hi

no, you are

No pls, no explosions. AHHHH, they were in the fuckin TREES.

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)

2 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

No pls, no explosions

Mmmmmm yes

Spoiler

Hi

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Mmmmmm yes

Master Yoda?

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)

4 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

No pls, no explosions. AHHHH, they were in the fuckin TREES.

replace it

Primary PC:

Spoiler

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

Master Yoda?

🤔

Spoiler

Hi

replace it

I will, I just want to replace my hard drives too, so I need to clone them, which takes time. And you get the point. lol

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

🤔

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

Maybe 

Maybe not 🤔

Spoiler

Hi

Maybe 

Maybe not 🤔

How good is the internet on Dagobah?

Just now, Benji said:

So we went from K-Pop to nothing to some military warfare 🤔 Nice going, folks.

And now star wars.

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)

Just now, Benji said:

So we went from K-Pop to nothing to some military warfare 🤔 Nice going, folks.

These Zoomers. 

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

How good is the internet on Dagobah 

Hm pretty good 

Spoiler

I don't actually watch starwars so I do not know that is lmao

Spoiler

Hi

Hm pretty good 

Reveal hidden contents

I don't actually watch starwars so I do not know that is lmao

Spoiler

It's basically where yoda was hiding in episodes 4-6.

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)

Now I want to go to sleep 

Bai and gn everyone ;)

Spoiler

Hi

It's basically where yoda was hiding in episodes 4-6.

Ah 

It's really good then 

Spoiler

Hi