• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ErykYT3

Moderators on the forum

One of these days I will get a contributor badge

3 hours ago, Tog Driver said:

Ohh, that's good to know.

Based on the fact no one answered even though there's three mods present I'm just going to guess I'm not supposed to know the answer to my question.

Are you volunteering your account to see what happens?? :D

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Guide to run any software as Admin

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in

1 hour ago, wkdpaul said:

Are you volunteering your account to see what happens?? :D

That wouldn't answer my question though, I'm assuming ban/timeout/whatever but that wouldn't tell me if it was an automated process based on the amount of warning points or a manual action done by a moderator.

† 

There is no Enemy, There is no Victory, just boys who lost their lives in the sand.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V2.2.1)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

14 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

That wouldn't answer my question though, I'm assuming ban/timeout/whatever but that wouldn't tell me if it was an automated process based on the amount of warning points or a manual action done by a moderator.

Assigning points and either applying temp or perma ban is all manually done by the mods. It's not automatically, imagine the damage an AI would do if it would go out of hand.

Make sure to Quote or mention me (@Pascal...) if you want me to see your reply or Content such as Status Updates, Threads, Album entries or Blog Posts.

If you have any questions regarding Switzerland and its relations to the global community feel free to PM or tag me in any Thread.

Have a nice day !

Phone: Oppo Reno 2Z 128GB in luminous Black

Game Console: Nintendo Switch Lite in Grey w/ Avantree C51 Bluethooth adapter for the Headphones

Headphones: Sony WH-H900N in Grey

IoT Devices: Raspberry Pi 4 4GB w/ armor case 

Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2S in Blue

Mousepad: Logitech G840

Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB

Display: Dell P2416D

Temporary PC as of right now:

Case: HP Tower

Mobo: HP Custom

CPU: i5 3570 @ 3.4GHz

RAM: 14GB of DDR3 @ 1666MHz

GPU: Nvidia Quadro FX 1800

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB

PSU: HP Custom 350W

Other Tech:

Scooter: Xiaomi Mi Pro Electric Scooter

Toothbrush: Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush

Lighting in my room: 3x Xiaomi Yeelight Smart RGB light bulbs

57 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2020_03/2020-03-25_19-43-07.png.89c8e31f44ec2958b726607c02d3ca58.png

1 hour ago, Tog Driver said:

that wouldn't tell me if it was an automated process based on the amount of warning points or a manual action done by a moderator.

both are in place! :D

VPN server guide

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in

@Tog Driver

we also have a FAS button, it's an automatic perma ban button, and it hides all of the replies at once, only used on spam bots and accounts. Does a swell job! :D

image.png.efc917ee415302ff3208a509f5a0b6d6.png

It also calls your mom to tell her how bad of a person you have been online!

Sorry! fixed the image!

VPN server guide

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

I truly believe ISPs cheat on Speedtest 

Edited by captain_to_fire
I removed my IP address

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

@captain_to_fire

wow, that's a big difference! My ISP provides similar results with both though.

VPN server guide

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

@captain_to_fire

wow, that's a big difference! My ISP provides similar results with both though.

Coronavirus has permeated and crippled almost everything, I’m thinking this is just my ISPs lousy excuse for throttling 😢

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

11 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I truly believe ISPs cheat on Speedtest 

*snip*

Might just be they have better peering to one server's network vs. the other. Not exactly cheating but underscores the complexity of the internet/speedtesting

15" MBP TB

Serenity: Intel 4960x | ASUS X79-E WS | ASUS DCUII 770 | Corsair 750D || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

What Drive Should You Get?

Have a question? Please, don't hesitate to ask me over PM or on Twitter @Bladeof_Grass

Be careful what you wish for !!!

41 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

Well now I feel bad.

@TVwazhere Please issue a warning point.

image.png.591caf7e2143442227c1b3664f8c488f.png

@Den-Fi

:D

VPN server guide

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

image.png.591caf7e2143442227c1b3664f8c488f.png

Me. 

It was me.Was it me?

Spoiler

Image result for youre goddamn right gif

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- RGB Build Post 2019 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Meep
yh2ii3ztjjb11.jpg

For years I have lived in these crystal lands. My people were once plentiful. Many of those in my fiefdom revered me. However, one day a calamity hit. The fingers of the devil plucked us from our land, never to return. Now I am the sole heir to the throne. I am Pickles, Lord of the Brine, One of the Jar, Man of Preserves and Last of the Condiments. 

"Everyone is an expert in something. Never approach an interaction thinking someone is otherwise. Knowledge is acquired not earned. Always be humble and wise. Never look down on others for simply being ignorant within your realm of your expertise." ~ Unknown
Hey, I am Lord Xeb from OCN!
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1070 Hybrid (2100c/2241m) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD | 4TB HDD 

15 minutes ago, Lord Xeb said:

Meep
yh2ii3ztjjb11.jpg

Xebbie! What happened to your parrot?

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

15 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Xebbie! What happened to your parrot?

His time has come. U

For years I have lived in these crystal lands. My people were once plentiful. Many of those in my fiefdom revered me. However, one day a calamity hit. The fingers of the devil plucked us from our land, never to return. Now I am the sole heir to the throne. I am Pickles, Lord of the Brine, One of the Jar, Man of Preserves and Last of the Condiments. 

"Everyone is an expert in something. Never approach an interaction thinking someone is otherwise. Knowledge is acquired not earned. Always be humble and wise. Never look down on others for simply being ignorant within your realm of your expertise." ~ Unknown
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1070 Hybrid (2100c/2241m) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD | 4TB HDD 

On 3/28/2020 at 1:18 PM, Den-Fi said:

Spoiler

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.4b3c6275ccd99cfd049674317aaefdab.jpg

Sometimes I really wonder...

Then I realize it has no true meaning so I let it go 😂

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- RGB Build Post 2019 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Sometimes I really wonder...

Then I realize it has no true meaning so I let it go 😂

- TVwazhere thoughts on life and existence.

† 

There is no Enemy, There is no Victory, just boys who lost their lives in the sand.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

3 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

- TVwazhere thoughts on life and existence.

Life is what you make of it. You find, or give it purpose.

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Life is what you make of it. You find, or give it purpose.

Random side note: I remembered the thing that I almost forgot that I've been holding against you for like three years.

† 

5 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

I've been holding against you for like three years.

WHAT?

Thats literally about the amount of time I've been seriously active on the forums.........

12 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Oh god. What has @Spotty done this time. First a F.A.P. folder now this.