"Sticky" cursor movement between monitors

Gamboodle
Go to solution Solved by Gamboodle,
1 minute ago, LeinadTM said:

Is it getting stuck on the corner of one? Or just slowing down when moving between them?

Actually turning the computer on and off again fixed it, through now windows thinks that monitors are in different places but that's and easy fix.

I just rearranged my monitors and I've noticed that I need to force my mouse more than usual to switch through vertical monitors. Before, everything was fine as all my monitors were in a horizontal arrangement and I could move through them smoothly, but now I have a monitor on-top of another and moving through the two is not smooth at all! The only way I can describe it is "sticky". Is there any software or any registry edits that can fix this? 

Is it getting stuck on the corner of one? Or just slowing down when moving between them?

1 minute ago, LeinadTM said:

Actually turning the computer on and off again fixed it, through now windows thinks that monitors are in different places but that's and easy fix.

1 minute ago, Grieferrimix said:

Haha, the classic fix. As for what it might have been caused by though, if the monitors are in different places or are at different resolutions, the cursor can get caught on the corners when moving between. Annoyed the hell out of me when I had two.