rise of the tombraider 1080TI?

charbel1011

im getting shitty fps when i put dx12 in rise of the tombraider, same goes for bf1 when i switch to dx11 the game is a lot more smoother im getting 88 fps to 95 fps with everything maxed out on both games but dx12 running like crap is this notmal? and im rocking a 1080 TI gpu. how others are getting smooth dx12 gameplay?

20 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

im getting shitty fps when i put dx12 in rise of the tombraider, same goes for bf1 when i switch to dx11 the game is a lot more smoother im getting 88 fps to 95 fps with everything maxed out on both games but dx12 running like crap is this notmal? and im rocking a 1080 TI gpu. how others are getting smooth dx12 gameplay?

I had the same issues but with every game so I ended up contacting Nvidia live chat support and they explained how you resolve it really easily, I forgot what steps they told me to do now so I am sorry, but that is my recommendation to contact them before taking advice off this forum :D I hope you get it resolved soon.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

21 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

I had the same issues but with every game so I ended up contacting Nvidia live chat support and they explained how you resolve it really easily, I forgot what steps they told me to do now so I am sorry, but that is my recommendation to contact them before taking advice off this forum :D I hope you get it resolved soon.

yes they resolved your issue with what? with dx12? o.O?

2 hours ago, charbel1011 said:

yes they resolved your issue with what? with dx12? o.O?

No just the general awful performance, I had issues with both DX11 and DX12 and they basically recommended changing some settings in the control panel

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

ddu and reinstall drivers

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Don't use dx12 in any game that offers the choice. It's trash and dx11 provides better results every time.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

10 hours ago, leelaa14 said:

Don't use dx12 in any game that offers the choice. It's trash and dx11 provides better results every time.

True apart from rise of the poob raider 

110 average fps in dx11 160 in dx12

sli 1070s 4770k results 

8700k creates gpu bottleneck on either api so not a fair test 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper