Building a PC with my 3 Year Old... Again!

CPotter

Thanks to Intel for sponsoring this video!

Learn more about X-Series Click Here: https://intel.ly/2GGD06M 
Check out Intel's 2018 Extreme Rig Challenge at https://rigchallenge.intel.com/ Enter to win select competitor rigs and other awesome prizes by voting for your favorite team.

Check out the latest X-Series Processors: https://intel.ly/2EhDAlQ 

Using kids as clickbait (and clearly exploitation), I wouldn't be surprised if this was demonetized...

Unsubbing.

it's time

Just now, RollTime said:

Using kids as clickbait (and clearly exploitation), I wouldn't be surprised if this was demonetized...

Unsubbing.

He even stole the idea from that JayzTwoCents guy!

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

He even stole the idea from that JayzTwoCents guy!

Copyright infringement AND exploitation! Unacceptable! Guys, join me in taking LMG OFF YOUTUBE!

it's time

Thank you for making me smile today Linus! This video was waaaaaaaaaaay to cute ^_^

The part at the end where she said "it looks amazing!" must have made all the headaches go away instantly. 

Great video, super cute! 

I can't wait until linus' kids and jayz kids are well in their teenage years and can do speedbuilds against each other.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I guess days like these remind Linus why he decided to have kids in the first place, (and also why he decided to not have any more)

1 hour ago, samcool55 said:

I can't wait until linus' kids and jayz kids are well in their teenage years and can do speedbuilds against each other.

Who are we kidding? They will go into AI self driving marketing reprocurement or something equally "the future we never guessed". ;)

Still, cool video. Interesting case too.

Should they be getting older by now... it was 3 a couple years ago... talk to you pediatrician.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

2 hours ago, geo3 said:

You stole this video idea from Jay, didn't you?

well considering that he did this probably not....

6 hours ago, RollTime said:

Unsubbing.

Linus loves making computers, loves making videos and loves his kids. Why wouldn’t he want to combine all three and he wouldn’t care if it was only view by friends and family. 

duh u don't like the video then unsub

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 hour ago, Bantex68 said:

Linus loves making computers, loves making videos and loves his kids. Why wouldn’t he want to combine all three and he wouldn’t care if it was only view by friends and family. 

image.png.fc7efca2e48193d624abf559d52025ce.png

it's time

Okay this was pretty cute, I think there's a last version of this coming in about 3 years?

This is so funny and cute! I LMAO when she used the plastic cover as a cooler 

Great video! Does anyone know the model of the keyboard at the end?

"Maybe we're strong enough together?" - Linus, 2018

#Profound

I personally don't like the idea of using kids as goal to attract viewers attention, while in videos like that one they used the next building's wall as a projector it's totally fine show the kids were around and such however making them the video's goal is a try hard.

Given to begin with I don't really enjoy children, I don't find them cute nor adorable at all opposed to most in here so it seems, just not my interest really.

The whole idea feels a bit cheap, then again lots of successful videos and channels on YouTube features children only right? I can't understand what is it with society that likes children so much...

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)