Shadowplay clips' audio is out of sync in Sony Vegas

So recently I updated to Shadowplay 3.0, I liked the old version better but heard the new one was easier to use. It worked fine at first when editing, but after about a month it started making the audio out-of-sync in Sony Vegas 13. (I *think* after a driver update.) Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Also, the audio is perfectly matched in any media player but as soon as it goes into Sony Vegas it is out-of-line.

Shadowplay records with a variable framerate whereas Sony Vegas uses a constant framerate, so the two will eventually drift out of sync. For existing footage you can use handbrake to transcode it to a constant framerate and in the future I'd recommenced using OBS Studio set to the NVENC encoder (same as shadowplay) to allow you to record a constant framerate.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

6 minutes ago, ThatFlashCat said:

Shadowplay records with a variable framerate whereas Sony Vegas uses a constant framerate, so the two will eventually drift out of sync. For existing footage you can use handbrake to transcode it to a constant framerate and in the future I'd recommenced using OBS Studio set to the NVENC encoder (same as shadowplay) to allow you to record a constant framerate.

But is there a reason why it was working before and suddenly just started messing up? Because it was working perfectly before.

Have you increased the length of your recordings or done anything other than said driver update?

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

1 minute ago, ThatFlashCat said:

Have you increased the length of your recordings or done anything other than said driver update?

Not that I can remember, I've tried going back to the old drivers but they have the same effect. My friend has the same drivers and shadowplay version, along with the same windows version. I'm not quite sure why his is working perfectly fine and mine is off-sync.

Wait I actually forgot to mention something, I HAVE been pushing a windows update and I'm not sure if that would be the problem but I might try to see if it works. If not I'll try and reinstall sony vegas.

1 hour ago, ThatFlashCat said: