Corsair H55 cooler. on the radiator is it worth having two fans in push/pull config?

as i stated in the title i have a corsair h55 all-in-one liquid cooler(as i find custom water cooling setups complicated and pain in the ass to maintain) but my question was is it worth using two fans on the radiator in a pull/push config to cool off the radiator quicker? is there any temp difference if i do this?

I have a H60 which would be quite similar to the H55. Here's what i saw from my side when i did a push only and push pull comparison. I got about 2 -3 degrees Celsius lower with the push pull configuration using SP fans for both tests. So I can easily say there won't be much difference.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Yep, you might only get a few degress lower - but, using good fans, they could run a bit slower, so be quieter, and maintain your temps.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Yep, you might only get a few degress lower - but, using good fans, they could run a bit slower, so be quieter, and maintain your temps.
ah right might put 2 f12's in there then thanks for the responce :)

I have a H60 which would be quite similar to the H55. Here's what i saw from my side when i did a push only and push pull comparison. I got about 2 -3 degrees Celsius lower with the push pull configuration using SP fans for both tests. So I can easily say there won't be much difference.
ahh right just im running an quad core i5 2300 and my temps never go lower than about 30 degrees ambient so was hoping if there was anything i could do to lower them slightly