Reddit account link

JustMATT

Hi, I just got here today, sorry if this has been suggested and denied before, I got no clue if this has been mentioned before but one thing I noticed while fiddling around with my profile was all the account links (not really quite the number, im used to discord, but just seeing things I've never heard of) but I saw 1 site oddly missing, Reddit.
If having a Reddit account link isn't possible, could someone at least explain why?

"Every program needs 2 things: 1: A dark theme... and 2: A 'Fuck off!' button, no exceptions!" -Me

Just now, huilun02 said:

Reddit

Yeah, I know, Reddit is for normies, but a lot of things offer an account link for Reddit, besides, its not THAT bad, IN GENERAL, some parts are pretty shit

"Every program needs 2 things: 1: A dark theme... and 2: A 'Fuck off!' button, no exceptions!" -Me

Just now, huilun02 said:

What?

Is that not what you meant? sorry, I'm kinda used to that being why people give 1 word responses of just "Reddit"

5 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

And yet we have facebook, instagram, MSN, and yahoo...

ok, I'm confused as to whats going on now.... I need sleep.... could we get back to my suggestion?

7 minutes ago, JustMATT said:

ok, I'm confused as to whats going on now.... I need sleep.... could we get back to my suggestion?

Your suggestion is a good one IMO. Its weird we have stuff like facebook but no reddit...

You are talking about adding login method, right? It wasn't clear from OP as there's list of usernames on other services too. And those are different.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You are talking about adding login method, right? It wasn't clear from OP as there's list of usernames on other services too. And those are different.

Yeah, similar to how discord and steam are treated

14 hours ago, JustMATT said:

Yeah, I know, Reddit is for normies, but a lot of things offer an account link for Reddit, besides, its not THAT bad, IN GENERAL, some parts are pretty shit

Reddit for normies?

13 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Your suggestion is a good one IMO. Its weird we have stuff like facebook but no reddit...

Those are normie sites for normie people with normie needs.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On topic:

Yea I'd enjoy to see that on LTT as well, just another way to link accounts.

10 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

That makes sense. It can't be implemented right now, but it's definitely something that I'll look into for the next forum update, coming in the summer.

You have my vote to do that, I'll be waiting :)

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*