Should be waiting for Samsung Tab S4 or get the S3 ?

keavlar

Hey. 

So as was mentioned, that it is possible, that the S4 will come out soon, or somewhere in September!

I am for the last 2 years think interested in getting me self a tablet, but always moving it aside, saying it is not that needed. 

But at the same time, it is very useful. 

Insert 4g sim, and you good to go to do anything. 

Video, mail, music, study. 

I think it is a very good helping tool in studding . 

This day, most of materials, not in regular books, but in digital. And it more comfortable to have it with you anywhere, and at the same time, be able to make any notes, without loosing them. 

Anyway, what do you think, is the wait worth it? For the S4, or get S3, or some other tablet?

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

I myself would wait for a new release.

I love new gadgets and especially if they are the top of the line :)

14 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

I myself would wait for a new release.

I love new gadgets and especially if they are the top of the line :)

To much to wait! 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

You have been telling yourself to wait for 2 years thats impressive!!

Its all up to you, but I'd wait that little while extra ^^

16 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

You have been telling yourself to wait for 2 years thats impressive!!

Its all up to you, but I'd wait that little while extra ^^

CRYING AT LOAD EMOJI 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 8:19 PM, huilun02 said:

Get a Surface Pro LTE and you can do all that and actual work

On 3/31/2018 at 12:47 AM, milkerfish said:

Android tablets don't change much year to year. IMO I would wait for the tab S4 because it will probably ship with Android oreo.

Funny thing. The same day mom got me a present, TAB s 3 :|  .

Yeah.. so.. guess no need to wait for anything.