Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arnold Runda

NZXT Kraken X62

Recommended Posts

I mean if you're running stock speeds, probably. If you're planning to overclock then it should be a good option. Either way, if you can afford it in your build it does mean that you'll have decent cooling. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes it's overkill even with OC. but you probably want to buy it for the pretty lights more than the cooling (cause that's just an excuse to buy it)

 

i strongly don't recommend, it's going to end up dying on you and you won't have a stock cooler to fall back to because the k SKU don't come with one anymore

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 3/27/2018 at 10:51 AM, SquintyG33Rs said:

yes it's overkill even with OC. but you probably want to buy it for the pretty lights more than the cooling (cause that's just an excuse to buy it)

 

i strongly don't recommend, it's going to end up dying on you and you won't have a stock cooler to fall back to because the k SKU don't come with one anymore

Thanks for your suggestion @SquintyG33Rs I was attracted by the lights, so an air cooler will work fine with it even after overclocked?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 3/27/2018 at 9:38 AM, kerradeph said:

I mean if you're running stock speeds, probably. If you're planning to overclock then it should be a good option. Either way, if you can afford it in your build it does mean that you'll have decent cooling. 

Thanks again @kerradeph so an air cooler something like of cooler master will work fine even after overclocking?

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Arnold Runda said:

Thanks again @kerradeph so an air cooler something like of cooler master will work fine even after overclocking?

Yep. Air cooling should be fine. The Noctua air coolers are capable of keeping up with a lot of the AIO liquid coolers out there if you're looking to drop some price but keep a lot of the performance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, kerradeph said:

Yep. Air cooling should be fine. The Noctua air coolers are capable of keeping up with a lot of the AIO liquid coolers out there if you're looking to drop some price but keep a lot of the performance. 

Yes this looks very effective I just hope it to fits in my Thermaltake core v21 m atx case.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


×