Windows 10 or Windows 8

OpticFusion

Should I buy Windows 8 or Windows 10? I would mainly be gaming and web browsing.

Thanks

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

1 minute ago, Dryader said:

doesn't matter which one you buy cause even if you buy windows 8 you can upgrade to windows 10..

I don't know why you wouldn't by windows 10 it's newer faster more optimized supported more.

There are issues on windows 10 like videos not full screening and some ram issues (opening a couple of tabs has my computer warning me that memory is nearly full) etc.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

3 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

If you have a new processor microsoft force you to buy win 10.

You can check if windows 10 pro have a downgrade right to windows 8 pro.

What do you mean by Microsoft forces you to buy Windows 10 and can you still get Windows 10 for free? 

I prefer Windows 10's layout better, but it's your choice. 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

20 minutes ago, OpticFusion said:

What do you mean by Microsoft forces you to buy Windows 10 

windows 7 and 8 do not and never will support skylake, kaby lake, coffee lake, ryzen (?) or any newer CPUs that come out - so if your computer isn't from yesteryear you will have a damn hard time using anything else than windows 10 on it.

that means you are forced to go with windows 10 on these systems

Did you expect more fps in games with Windows 10?

There's 0 real reasons to get old OS for current hardware.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

20 hours ago, OpticFusion said:

There are issues on windows 10 like videos not full screening and some ram issues (opening a couple of tabs has my computer warning me that memory is nearly full) etc.

huh? Not that I am aware of.

I think your issue is not Windows 10, but rather software or driver you have installed.