Watercooling with Car Coolant mixed in with regular coolant

So I've been running some car radiator coolant in my loop and it seems to hold a more steady temperature , i replaced about 250 ml of MAYHEM UV RED with car radiator coolant  ( my reservoir holds a litre) and as i added it , it seemed to drop a few degrees then level out at around 32 degrees centigrade.

Anyone else tried this? is there a better ratio?

image.png.32a53a7c29f685aab6ff4c9bec43566b.png

Stock cooler :D

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

37 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Stock cooler :D

Ay, due to its low power consumption (in comparison to Intel chips), soldered dies of summit ridge and non-junky stock cooler, they do run surprisingly cool on their stock coolers. I had my 1700 OCed to 3.8GHz@1.3V and max temps never exceeded 65C which is amazing for an overclocked CPU on its stock cooler. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

@Crunchy Dragon

i has an idea... but whether its a good one remains to be seen... what if you put the radiator in say a bowl of water with a pump circulating the water continuously over the fins, reduced temp or same? 

8 hours ago, LiamElmOfficial said:

@Crunchy Dragon

i has an idea... but whether its a good one remains to be seen... what if you put the radiator in say a bowl of water with a pump circulating the water continuously over the fins, reduced temp or same? 

Your just extending the loop in that case, at the end of the day the heat needs to be either moved to the air or some other fluid. The best performance in terms of easy application would be straight distilled water, but it will have growth occur overtime which is why we use a mixture of polypropylene or ethylene glycol. 

The higher the specfic heat capacity the more energy it can absorb before increasing in a degree of temp. 

https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/specific-heat-fluids-d_151.html