Not being able to react 25-50%

so recently for some reason about 1/4 to 1/2 times I can't react to posts

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Is this a new thing, or has it been going on for ages?
Does it fail again if you retry on the same post?

Is it only posts, only status updates, a mixture, ...?

What exactly happens or doesn't happen? Do you get an error, does the page just refresh without anything happening, does clicking just not work, ...?

HTTP/2 203

4 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Is this a new thing, or has it been going on for ages?
Does it fail again if you retry on the same post?

Is it only posts, only status updates, a mixture, ...?

What exactly happens or doesn't happen? Do you get an error, does the page just refresh without anything happening, does clicking just not work, ...?

new like past week or two

normally if I refresh it works fine but sometimes I have to close the tabs and reopen it.

mixture

It will pop up an error message saying I cannot react right now, and it will keep popping up until I do whats said above

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

I feel like a have to apologize for this somehow.

2 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

new like past week or two

normally if I refresh it works fine but sometimes I have to close the tabs and reopen it.

mixture

It will pop up an error message saying I cannot react right now, and it will keep popping up until I do whats said above

Is it specifically Densetsu's status update that you were trying to react to?

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

Is it specifically Densetsu's status update that you were trying to react to?

no others also, but it did happen alot in the firestorm of the 400 Reply update

sorry gtg

There are no failed attempts (or repeated attempts) to react to any replies to the firestorm status showing from your current IP yesterday. When it next happens, can you take note of the exact time that it happened and your IP at the time, and post/pm it so I can have a look.

HTTP/2 203

41 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

There are no failed attempts (or repeated attempts) to react to any replies to the firestorm status showing from your current IP yesterday. When it next happens, can you take note of the exact time that it happened and your IP at the time, and post/pm it so I can have a look.

okay

2 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Is that the new name for the record status update? Firestorm?

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

1 minute ago, Ashiella said:

Is that the new name for the record status update? Firestorm?

well um thats pretty much what it was thats why I called it that