Can you please help me to name all the chrome extensions shown in this image?

bughHD
Go to solution Solved by Excon,

From left to right

Cookie blocker, Adblock, Bookmark, Calander, Google+, Email, Google Play Music, Chromecast.

P.S.: To the Mac haters,  I sincerely apologize for uploading the image of a mac computer.

post-51198-0-20870500-1387516349_thumb.p

The second from the left is Google+ and the one you have your mouse cursor on is chromecast i think

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The mouse cursor is on either chromecast or there is a google tv on the same network, that's the screen share function. the headphones are google play music, i see addblock + and what looks to be google calendar.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

From left to right

Cookie blocker, Adblock, Bookmark, Calander, Google+, Email, Google Play Music, Chromecast.

^^ what she said.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm pretty sure the one between Google+ and the headphones is Wolfram Alpha.

From left to right

And wolfram alpha, how could you forget that one xD

Oh, and how do you make adblock and cookie blocker appear in the address bar and not to extensions place?

Oh, and how do you make adblock and cookie blocker appear in the address bar and not to extensions place?

ABP has just had an update that moves it out of the address bar, so there's no way to move it back, and the cookie blocker is just the standard built in symbol probably because the person has 3rd party cookies blocked, the setting is in Settings chrome://settings/content

and the one between Google+1 (different from straight up Google+) and Google Music is Wolfram|Alpha as others have said