Ryzen 2200g giving me a mobo debug light HELP

So I had just built a computer for my brother from scratch, and since we want to play Sea of Thieves together, I had got him a ryzen 3 2200g because gpu prices are outrageous now. So I assembled it all together, and then when I turn it on, it all lights up, like fans run, the eclipse p400s is a beautiful case and all. But on my motherboard, the MSI b350m gaming pro, the cpu "EZ debug" light is on. Now I know there is a bios update for the motherboards for the new ryzen apus, and I havent hooked up a monitor to it yet so I don't know if it posts, it might not because it does not detect the cpu. But if it does not post, which is a possibility, how would I go about updating the bios so it doesn't give me the cpu debug light? any ideas? I was thinking bring it to a pc repair shop like microcenter, or bestbuy? I have already attempted to reset the CMOS and Bios with a screwdriver (doing the whole jumping thing with the pins) but to no difference. Need really any help, anyone else build a ryzen apu system and have a solution? like is it as simple as just plugging a monitor in and it posting? (I still don't know if it posts, the monitor is coming later tonight)

You have to update the BIOS to make sure it works.

I'd recommend going to Best buy, Microcenter, or any other computer shop to do it for you.

See if you have friends with an AM4 processor

But if all else fails you can go to AMD's upgrade BIOS program thing were they send you an extra processor to update the BIOS

3 minutes ago, IsaacThePooper said:

You have to update the BIOS to make sure it works.

I'd recommend going to Best buy, Microcenter, or any other computer shop to do it for you.

See if you have friends with an AM4 processor

But if all else fails you can go to AMD's upgrade BIOS program thing were they send you an extra processor to update the BIOS

Yeah that is probably what I am gonna do, just gonna wait for the monitor to come in tho, just to make sure it is not posting

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same problem with the same components, but the mobo seller said he updated the BIOS before sent it. Did you solve your problem?