Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Docretier

Corrupt a Wish game

SansVarnic

Clean Wishes and Corruptions

Message added by SansVarnic

Recommended Posts

On 7/24/2020 at 4:12 AM, piratemonkey said:

Granted but that's all you can download ever

 

I wish I could cook

granted but its mac and cheeses

I wish I could have a better keyboard


Cameras main canon xti Secondary Panasonic GX85 spare Samsung ST68 and nikion s4000

main HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 14GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - 160GB HDD - MSI GT 710 - dual DVD roms 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD                                                     

storage server - AMD X2 250 - ASUS m4a785-m - 4GB ram - 500GB HDD - 320GB HDD - 80GB HDD                                  

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang 

#animepfpgang                                                                                   

"There’s a fine line between perseverance and failure to accept reality'- Tim leatherman

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, sub68 said:

granted but its mac and cheeses

I wish I could have a better keyboard

Granted: your keyboard is much better for your newly found severe eyesight problems.  Bonus: it’s washable.E2D07550-89DE-45D4-BDDB-E4891A96D16C.jpeg.d21655bef8c3c43defdc81be77336bab.jpeg
 

I wish I was better at keeping things in order in my head.


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2020 at 2:06 AM, Bombastinator said:

Granted: your keyboard is much better for your newly found severe eyesight problems.  Bonus: it’s washable.E2D07550-89DE-45D4-BDDB-E4891A96D16C.jpeg.d21655bef8c3c43defdc81be77336bab.jpeg
 

I wish I was better at keeping things in order in my head.

granted: your head is now so large, it has different shelves and compartments for you to keep things in it in order

 

i wish i could have zen3, ampere and bignavi launch right now so i could build my gaming pc


welcome to my potato farm

Quote

system 1: Pentium E5200, 1024 MB DDR2 Memory, 320GB 3G HDD, Intel GMA 3100 Graphics, Random Hack Motherboard and PSU

Quote

system 2: Athlon X2 250, 2048 MB DDR3 Memory, 3x500 GB 6G HDDs, Integrated Graphics, Random Hack Motherboard and PSU

Quote

system 3: in the works, waiting for Zen3 and Ampere/Big Navi :3

senpai suck my ass, we'll be together

senpai suck my ass, it will last forever

senpai suck my ass, its a sweet sensation

senpai suck my ass, these words are desperation

i dont know if you will like it

but i think that you should try its

senpai please just do this for me

some say it tastes like potpourri

                                                                          -pewdiepie, 2011

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

granted: your head is now so large, it has different shelves and compartments for you to keep things in it in order

 

i wish i could have zen3, ampere and bignavi launch right now so i could build my gaming pc

Granted, but only your unit fails with no refund

 

I wish that we get another Wii Sports game

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 1:09 AM, RussiansRule said:

Granted, but only your unit fails with no refund

 

I wish that we get another Wii Sports game

wish granted but its a bad game

I wish I could get a g15

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1558019-REG/asus_ga502iu_es76_rog_zephyrus_gaming_laptop.html


Cameras main canon xti Secondary Panasonic GX85 spare Samsung ST68 and nikion s4000

main HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 14GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - 160GB HDD - MSI GT 710 - dual DVD roms 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD                                                     

storage server - AMD X2 250 - ASUS m4a785-m - 4GB ram - 500GB HDD - 320GB HDD - 80GB HDD                                  

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang 

#animepfpgang                                                                                   

"There’s a fine line between perseverance and failure to accept reality'- Tim leatherman

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Granted! the battery explodes violently and you get no refund

 

I wish that I didn't have blood sugar issues


I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The King of the Undead said:

Granted! the battery explodes violently and you get no refund

 

I wish that I didn't have blood sugar issues

Granted, but you have a horrible tasting diet

 

I wish the moderator thread would never get locked


FOLDING MONTH IS AMONG US

Either (@piratemonkey) or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

Granted, but you have a horrible tasting diet

 

I wish the moderator thread would never get locked

In the spirit of the terrible tasting diet (beautiful one btw) Granted.  It get ignored by everyone instead and becomes a pointless necrothread along with so many thousands of others.  
 

I wish I did not live in a country in imminent danger of collapse but could also survive in reasonable comfort in. 


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, piratemonkey said:

Granted, but you have a horrible tasting diet

 

I wish the moderator thread would never get locked

Granted but it’s used only by moderators for important stuff 


Hi

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Hi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

In the spirit of the terrible tasting diet (beautiful one btw) Granted.  It get ignored by everyone instead and becomes a pointless necrothread along with so many thousands of others.  
 

I wish I did not live in a country in imminent danger of collapse but could also survive in reasonable comfort in. 

Granted! all the plocies are shit but it's stable!

 

I wish that I had a RC car that worked.


I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The King of the Undead said:

Granted! all the plocies are shit but it's stable!

 

I wish that I had a RC car that worked.

Granted! The RC car is functional but the remote is not.

 

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted with no negative health repercussions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Granted! The RC car is functional but the remote is not.

 

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted with no negative health repercussions. 

Granted.  The resulting diarrhea is terrible though. Especially if you don’t chew well. 
 

I wish I understood other people better.


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

Granted.  The resulting diarrhea is terrible though. Especially if you don’t chew well. 
 

I wish I understood other people better.

Granted, you don't like what you understand.

 

I wish I had no medical biological reason to sleep and would not suffer any negative repercussions from skipping sleep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

Granted, you don't like what you understand.

 

I wish I had no medical biological reason to sleep and would not suffer any negative repercussions from skipping sleep.

granted! you die in 8 hours

 

I wish I could drive without an adult.


I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The King of the Undead said:

granted! you die in 8 hours

 

I wish I could drive without an adult.

I'd consider that a negative repercussion.

 

Granted! You don't have a car.

 

I wish I had some non-abnormal Cheetos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

I'd consider that a negative repercussion.

 

Granted! You don't have a car.

 

I wish I had some non-abnormal Cheetos.

Granted, but they are 1,100km away.

 

I wish I would have thought of doing the thing I now regret not doing soon enough.


† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
 
We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.
 
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

 

 

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

 

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

 

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2020 at 2:03 PM, Tog Driver said:

Granted, but they are 1,100km away.

 

I wish I would have thought of doing the thing I now regret not doing soon enough.

granted but now you regret not doing something else.

 

I wish I had a better graphics card


Main Desktop - CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x  | GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M | PSU: EVGA 650 B3 | STORAGE: Boot drive: Crucial MX500 1TB, Secondary drive: WD Blue 1TB hdd | CASE: Phanteks Eclipse P350x | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Redragon K556 | Monitors: Main: ASUS VP249QGR 144Hz, Secondary: Dell E2014h 1600x900

Laptop: Motile M141 - CPU: Ryzen 3 3200U | GPU: Vega 3 igpu | RAM: 8gb DDR4 2400MHz | STORAGE: 120GB SATA M.2 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TrainFan2020 said:

granted but now you regret not doing something else.

 

I wish I had a better graphics card

Granted, but it's not compatible with the rest of your computer.

 

I wish for more free time.


† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
 
We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.
 
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

 

 

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

 

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

 

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

Granted, but it's not compatible with the rest of your computer.

 

I wish for more free time.

Granted, but you'll lose your job.

 

I wish for Pandora's box.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Caroline said:

Granted, but you'll lose your job.

 

I wish for Pandora's box.

Granted, but you have to look it up every time you think about it

i wish i didn't have to pay for any games leagly


Please excuse my spelling

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DarthEoin said:

Granted, but you have to look it up every time you think about it

i wish i didn't have to pay for any games leagly

Granted.  Now EVERYTHING is PTW or filled with other malware, not just the free and pirated  stuff.  There is no such thing as free. There never was.  If you don’t pay money you pay something else and it’s frequently more expensive than money would be.  This is the ugly secret of google’s “free” services.  They’re not free.  They’re actually really expensive. They just take things other than money.


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2020 at 11:44 AM, Bombastinator said:

Granted.  Now EVERYTHING is PTW or filled with other malware, not just the free and pirated  stuff.  There is no such thing as free. There never was.  If you don’t pay money you pay something else and it’s frequently more expensive than money would be.  This is the ugly secret of google’s “free” services.  They’re not free.  They’re actually really expensive. They just take things other than money.

I wish people would remember to make a wish


Main Desktop - CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x  | GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M | PSU: EVGA 650 B3 | STORAGE: Boot drive: Crucial MX500 1TB, Secondary drive: WD Blue 1TB hdd | CASE: Phanteks Eclipse P350x | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Redragon K556 | Monitors: Main: ASUS VP249QGR 144Hz, Secondary: Dell E2014h 1600x900

Laptop: Motile M141 - CPU: Ryzen 3 3200U | GPU: Vega 3 igpu | RAM: 8gb DDR4 2400MHz | STORAGE: 120GB SATA M.2 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TrainFan2020 said:

I wish people would remember to make a wish

Granted, but it's so bad the game stops anyway.

 

I wish I could see better.


† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
 
We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.
 
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

 

 

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

 

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

 

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tog Driver said:

I wish I could see better.

Your eyes are now only sensitive light with a wavelength of 10^-3 meters and above.

EMSpec.gif&f=1&nofb=1

 

I wish for a response for my wish of a response for a wish.


@BlueScope819 so I can see your post

#MuricaParrotGang

My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many.

If a design is taking too long, the design is wrong, and therefore, the design must be modified to accelerate progress. -Elon

Mentioned in 8/5/2020 TechLinked

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

I wish I could see better.

Granted but it requires you to lug around a headset that weighs more than you.

I wish for chips.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×