HDMI to USB

iwanthaloandpie

So my LG tv stopped working a few weeks ago. By this i mean the HDMI and composite video channels stopped working at all, they wont show any video signal.
This happened once before and i had to replace what the provider named as the motherboard because it overheated and something got damaged. 
That solution is not available at this time as the tv seems to be too old. 
the only way there is any video signal is the USB port and the VGA (No matter what i plug into the vga it will say invalid format)
Leaving the USB port as a last resort; 

Is there any way to plug an ISP tv box from HDMI and plugging it through a USB to the tv?

PS; buying a new 32 inch tv where i live is not an option, there are no 1080p tv available at that size anymore.

TV serial: Lg RBFS B721A

The USB port on the TV can't carry a video signal if that's what you want to do.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

The usb port is for data, not visual transfer

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

Nope.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020