Fortnite Community Discord Server

If you can seem to get wins on Fortnite Battle Royale, not to worry. Join our discord channel https://discord.gg/3sqvrAU

We have 500+ members and we will carry you. Feel free to join, hope to see you there!

- BzarGaming [Mod]

Your title was so blatant I thought you were a bot xD

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Rule #3 DO NOT post another discord link in any of the chats.

Rule #7 Do not take players from this discord and bring them to yours. IT WILL GET YOU BANNED.

Seems a bit selfish to me to get on a platform freely advertise for your discord and then having these kind of rules with serious follow ups.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

Just now, Cruorzy said:

Rule #3 DO NOT post another discord link in any of the chats.

Rule #7 Do not take players from this discord and bring them to yours. IT WILL GET YOU BANNED.

Seems a bit selfish to me to get on a platform freely advertise for your discord and then having these kind of rules with serious follow ups.

I didn't make these rules, the owner did. I did find them quite hypocritical. I'm just seeing if anyone on the forum wants to improve at Fortnite thats all. 

Side note: You can set gifs as profile pic on the forum???

1 minute ago, brianp1999 said:

Side note: You can set gifs as profile pic on the forum???

Discord Turbo

Try changing the title to something less filthy, seems like a community so ask if they want to join the community.

@brianp1999 yup ya can? And I dunno if someone can improve at fortnite if being carried like you stated in the OP. tbh best place to train for aiming in fortnite would have to be PUBG. (Not trying to be a dick just experience) played PUBG before Fortnite and majority of my solos would end within top 5 of Victory Royale (Due to my poor building skills in the game) but my aim was always on point.

My buddy who has over 75 wins in fortnite can't get the Grip of PUBG, I was laughing my ass off when I hear him saying he has spare Medium Rounds when playing PUIBG, like what?

"I have medium rounds" 

"for what gun?"
"The AR"

"Is it 5.56 your carrying"

"yes medium rounds"

"THEY AREN'T MEDIUM ROUNDS"

best convo I heard while waiting for their game to finish xD

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

44 minutes ago, Alex Colson said:

And I dunno if someone can improve at fortnite if being carried like you stated in the OP.

Personally agree with this a 100%, getting people in higher ranks do not improve their skills.

27 minutes ago, Cruorzy said:

Personally agree with this a 100%, getting people in higher ranks do not improve their skills.

Well depends on the game. CSGO is a good example as via playing with higher ranks than what your at you can see how key certain skill are. Aiming for the head, working together, economics etc. 

But in the state of fortnite you can only learn by experiance, watching someone build isnt gonna make you build faster when engaged in combat nor is watching someones play style due to yours could be different. 

People find it odd that i will clear any building im going by unless i have cover, (i played milsims so kinda second nature to check) while others are better at just running on ahead and waiting to see someone blatant of start to get shot at.... 

Secondly only a hand full of players actually scan far ahead of them for players or hints of player being here or near.

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

9 hours ago, Alex Colson said:

Well depends on the game. CSGO is a good example as via playing with higher ranks than what your at you can see how key certain skill are. Aiming for the head, working together, economics etc. 

But in the state of fortnite you can only learn by experiance, watching someone build isnt gonna make you build faster when engaged in combat nor is watching someones play style due to yours could be different. 

People find it odd that i will clear any building im going by unless i have cover, (i played milsims so kinda second nature to check) while others are better at just running on ahead and waiting to see someone blatant of start to get shot at.... 

Secondly only a hand full of players actually scan far ahead of them for players or hints of player being here or near.

"watching someone build isnt gonna make you build faster when engaged in combat nor is watching someones play style due to yours could be different. "

I have to disagree with that, there are many building strats i have learned and adapted from watching Ninja, Dakotaz, Myth and BobbyBojangles. Watching better players and analyzing them work in any game

11 hours ago, brianp1999 said:

"watching someone build isnt gonna make you build faster when engaged in combat nor is watching someones play style due to yours could be different. "

I have to disagree with that, there are many building strats i have learned and adapted from watching Ninja, Dakotaz, Myth and BobbyBojangles. Watching better players and analyzing them work in any game

I wasnt implying you couldnt learn from them but thay watching someone build litterally isnt gonna make you build just as fast as them as it takes mouse placement and fluent movement to make said building tehnique achtually be productive.

So i stand by my comment that watching someone wont make you build faster.

And as you stated your learned and adapted to theur style of building it wasnt a watch and hey i can do that now.