Fan Placement Suggestion For Corsair Crystal 460x

I've included a picture of my current setup.
The GPU temp while gaming goes up quite high while gaming.The difference of temps while the TG side panel is on and off is about 5-6 degrees. so i'm assuming there is a lot of hot air from the gpu being trapped inside.
Is the current fan config okay?
I was thinking about taking off the PCIe brckets and installing a High AF fan there to blow air into/Out of the gpu compartment. Will that help?

20180321_103146.png

• CPU i7-8700k Motherboard Asus ROG Strix z370-F RAM G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 GPU Asus ROG Strix 1070 OC  Case Corsair Crystal 460x RGB Storage Samsung 950 Evo with 9TB HDD PSU Bitfenix Whisper 750W Display(s) Asus VX229H Cooling Corsair hydro h150i Pro RGB Keyboard Corsair k95 Platinum RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum  Corsair MM300 Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 Sound JBL LSR 305 + Hyperx Cloud 2+ Focusrite 2i4

The GPU is an ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC btw. I have custom fan curvers set so that the fans ramp up to 100 at 75 degrees ( i want the temps below 70). Ambient Temps are 30-36 at the moment.

• CPU i7-8700k Motherboard Asus ROG Strix z370-F RAM G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 GPU Asus ROG Strix 1070 OC  Case Corsair Crystal 460x RGB Storage Samsung 950 Evo with 9TB HDD PSU Bitfenix Whisper 750W Display(s) Asus VX229H Cooling Corsair hydro h150i Pro RGB Keyboard Corsair k95 Platinum RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum  Corsair MM300 Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 Sound JBL LSR 305 + Hyperx Cloud 2+ Focusrite 2i4

The top intake fan could be cycling warm air back into the case. Try flipping it to exhaust instead.

A rear intake under the graphics card could help but it would bring in more dust without a filter.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

the top intake should be removed. 

it looks like you can take off the front half of the PSU shroud?

if you can, that would definitely help with GPU temps.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

it would bring in more dust without a filter.

I will install a filter.

1 hour ago, Prqnk3d said:

it looks like you can take off the front half of the PSU shroud?

if you can, that would definitely help with GPU temps.

i have my ssd mounted on the front shroud :( 

22 minutes ago, acid1011 said:

i have my ssd mounted on the front shroud :( 

you can put it behind the motherboard. should be fine even if there isn't a mount, it has no moving parts

Okay so placing a high air flow 80mm fan on the pcie slots as an exhaust reduced the temps by 5 degrees.If i install the fan as an intake the temps drop by 7 degrees but 2 deg drop doesnt justify the dust build up in my opinion.