Hey, so, do you guys think I should get into the social media marketing agency business? I'm not looking into having a livable wage, but I would like to eventually grow it into a six figure job, especially of how I'm just starting out as a freshmen in high school. It'd be pretty cool pulling up in a lambo at school:P.. I have loads of time after school, so I can at least put 6-7 hours a week into the business. I live next to a bunch of businesses, so I could probably find a couple clients there. Give me your opinion.. 

If you really want to do it, you don't need us to tell you to. That being said, do you know marketing?

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, 2FA said:

If you really want to do it, you don't need us to tell you to. That being said, do you know marketing?

I literally just got the inspiration from one of his "students".. I have no idea how to use the Facebook ad manager and Google adwords and don't intend on paying anyone for a "course".. 

2 hours ago, The_Askinator said:

I literally just got the inspiration from one of his "students".. I have no idea how to use the Facebook ad manager and Google adwords and don't intend on paying anyone for a "course".. 

All the power to you if you want to try and start making money give it a shot, watch videos online gather information on the subject and see how far you can go.. It never hurts to learn something new and you never know where it will take you.

The only potential problem I can see here is companies trusting you with marketing/advertising for them at such a young age with zero credentials... Not paying someone for a "course" will likely end with you not getting paid in the real world or at least not landing clients.  People go to university/college for 4+ years to get a marketing degree theres more to it then knowing some ad management software.

Ask yourself:

Who is more of a sure bet to drive your business? 

The online marketing/advertising firm/company with thousands of customers and paid educated/qualified professionals or a 13-15 year old with zero experience.

Good luck with your endeavours!

Cheers.

8 hours ago, The_Askinator said:

Hey, so, do you guys think I should get into the social media marketing agency business? I'm not looking into having a livable wage, but I would like to eventually grow it into a six figure job, especially of how I'm just starting out as a freshmen in high school. It'd be pretty cool pulling up in a lambo at school:P.. I have loads of time after school, so I can at least put 6-7 hours a week into the business. I live next to a bunch of businesses, so I could probably find a couple clients there. Give me your opinion.. 

Doing 6-7 hours a week of work, buying a lambo while still in high school and grow to a 6 figure job?

Yeah that sounds like reasonable expectations. Go for it OP. I'm sure everything will work out just as you have pictured it in your head.