What's the best monitor

I'm looking to get some monitors for my rig, which is meant for gaming and streaming primarily but I also want it to have excellent color range because I feel like that's just as important as responsiveness. I like that really immersive experience along with the conectivity that comes with 144hz/g-sync/1ms response time. If there's a really fast ips or tn panel that looks great that's what I'm looking for. So long as it looks good and i'm tightly connected with the experience i don't care if it's ips or tn. I've heard about the asus PG279Q, PG27VQ, and the PG278QR (note that they're all 1440p/g-sync/144hz or greater) and I've watched linus' video on the PG279Q and he liked the panel type and said that it had the least amount of ghosting in any ips panel he had ever seen. I don't really want any ghosting because I have it on my tv and it really takes me out of the experience when I see it playing games. So if the PG279Q has any ghosting at all or if IPS panels have ghosting I don't want an IPS panel. That along with motion blur, I can't handle it and I feel like that certainly dominates my wishes over color accuracy but I'll pay what I need to get as much of both as I can, but again without ghosting and motion blur. I cannot tolerate those. I've also looked at the Dell S2716DG which I heard had bad colors so I don't want that one, and I don't want any of the acer monitors because of the gamer aesthetic. I really like the curve of the PG27VQ and I've seen pewdiepie's most recent setup, and they look really good as far as colors go but I don't know. I'm sorry if that narrows down options but I guess that's my goal, and I'm sorry that it seems like all IPS panels are out and it's maybe like two or three brands to choose from, but it seems like the few brands that are left do what i'm looking for best and just need some help picking. Thanks.

The Alienware AW3418DW has gotten pretty good reviews for a ultra-wide display. There are some issues with the monitor and it having bad levels of bleeding on the backlight. If you're going for just a WQHD display the PG279Q seems to be the most popular.

Living Room: HTPC (M1 Mac Mini 8/256) HiFi (Furman Elite-15 PFi > Cambridge 851N > Emotiva A300 > Focal Chora 826) Display (65-inch LG Oled, 22-inch Dell)

Office: Workstation (AMD 3900X, RX5700XT, 32GB) Headphones (Cambridge DacMagic+ > Schiit Lyr 3 > DT 990. 2 Sonos One in Stereo) Display (32-inch Gigabyte)

24 minutes ago, Activatemyrem said:

I'm looking to get some monitors for my rig, which is meant for gaming and streaming primarily but I also want it to have excellent color range because I feel like that's just as important as responsiveness. I like that really immersive experience along with the conectivity that comes with 144hz/g-sync/1ms response time. If there's a really fast ips or tn panel that looks great that's what I'm looking for. So long as it looks good and i'm tightly connected with the experience i don't care if it's ips or tn. I've heard about the asus PG279Q, PG27VQ, and the PG278QR (note that they're all 1440p/g-sync/144hz or greater) and I've watched linus' video on the PG279Q and he liked the panel type and said that it had the least amount of ghosting in any ips panel he had ever seen. I don't really want any ghosting because I have it on my tv and it really takes me out of the experience when I see it playing games. So if the PG279Q has any ghosting at all or if IPS panels have ghosting I don't want an IPS panel. That along with motion blur, I can't handle it and I feel like that certainly dominates my wishes over color accuracy but I'll pay what I need to get as much of both as I can, but again without ghosting and motion blur. I cannot tolerate those. I've also looked at the Dell S2716DG which I heard had bad colors so I don't want that one, and I don't want any of the acer monitors because of the gamer aesthetic. I really like the curve of the PG27VQ and I've seen pewdiepie's most recent setup, and they look really good as far as colors go but I don't know. I'm sorry if that narrows down options but I guess that's my goal, and I'm sorry that it seems like all IPS panels are out and it's maybe like two or three brands to choose from, but it seems like the few brands that are left do what i'm looking for best and just need some help picking. Thanks.

I guess the PG27VQ might have quantum dot, maybe it doesn't, I don't know.

I returned my pg279q for his high bleeding and that ips glow killed my eyes after a few hours . I change it for a pg278qr tn safe bet, less ghosting  and now I can do long gaming sessions without my eyes going blind .

The only thing that I can complain about these two monitors is that both generate a lot of heat on their screens and you end up feeling it in your face.

The Alienware AW3418DW is a wonderful monitor. Not only does Dell offer this LG panel in an imo sexy build (well-built with a sturdy stand while I’m at it), but the panel itself is great. It’s a 34” 3440*1440p IPS that can be clocked at 120hz. Those specs are great by themselves and help this monitor stand out from the rest of the monitor crowd. It also breaks new ground within ultrawides with its incredibly low total display lag of 3.8ms (practically non-existent .35ms signal processing lag) which is significantly less than what I’d say anyone could notice. Its IPS screen is exactly what you’d expect from an IPS screen: Respectable colour accuracy, color gamut and viewing angles though the contrast ratio, while not bad, isn’t quite up to par with other modern IPS panels. G-Sync is a welcome feature but I would have rather seen ULMB support. Overall, this is, in my opinion, the best Ultrawide monitor for gaming. - (http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_alienware_aw3418dw.htm)