my mouse died

Oxnut

My mouse Sir Chizzles the 3rd died two days ago. The cause is unfortunately unknown, and i refuse to see a doctor about it. All we do know is that he was resting in one of our ricin containers, peacefully. We think it was either old age or some kind of cancer. Maybe you smart tech people can help me figure out how he died? either way, press (F) to pay respects.

i will keep you updated on the situation,

oxnut

F

also inb4 most likely locked by mod because should have been a status update :P

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

i am new i literally joined less than ten minutes ago so i dont know how this works

(F)

12 minutes ago, Oxnut said:

i am new i literally joined less than ten minutes ago so i dont know how this works

(F)

well I don't think this covers status updates this should help a bit

but posts on Off Topic should be like " what are you opinions on a 737 jets verus 747s

wall this post a joke post or troll posts are considered better for status updates 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

F , RIP lil bro

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

2 hours ago, Oxnut said:

My mouse Sir Chizzles the 3rd died two days ago. The cause is unfortunately unknown, and i refuse to see a doctor about it. All we do know is that he was resting in one of our ricin containers, peacefully. We think it was either old age or some kind of cancer. Maybe you smart tech people can help me figure out how he died? either way, press (F) to pay respects.

i will keep you updated on the situation,

oxnut

sensor failure probably

/s

F

Why don't you go see a doctor?

F

I’m definitely exploring this crazy world

Have you tried turning it on an o-I mean, F.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

On 3/20/2018 at 10:16 AM, Eduard the weeb said:

but posts on Off Topic should be like " what are you opinions on a 737 jets verus 747s

wall this post a joke post or troll posts are considered better for status updates 

feel like a dick because I thought this post was a joke

On 3/20/2018 at 7:16 AM, Eduard the weeb said:

" what are you opinions on a 737 jets verus 747s

a380>747>737

on topic, F

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Throughout the first 2 sentences I legit thought you were talking about a computer mouse until I looked where this topic is posted in.

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

Ok. i have some news.

the reason i was gone for so long was because i was at the hospital with my mouse, and the doctor was performing surgery to find out what killed him.

I still dont know what killed him, but here is what we found:

A steel ball

rat poison

My PC (i was wondering where it went)

another mouse

more rate poison

three balisongs

a computer mouse

a few pitayas

could any of you tech nerds help me find out what killed him? the reason i went to you guys instead of just asking the doctor what killed him is because i think you guys know a lot more about mice than he would ever know. thanks

oxnut

Just now, Oxnut said:

Ok. i have some news.

the reason i was gone for so long was because i was at the hospital with my mouse, and the doctor was performing surgery to find out what killed him.

I still dont know what killed him, but here is what we found:

A steel ball

rat poison

My PC (i was wondering where it went)

another mouse

more rate poison

three balisongs

a computer mouse

a few pitayas

could any of you tech nerds help me find out what killed him? the reason i went to you guys instead of just asking the doctor what killed him is because i think you guys know a lot more about mice than he would ever know. thanks

oxnut

heat exhaustion, especially if he had bulldozer ;)

hi