Forum Suggestion

MrMcMuffinJr

Can we make it so the new topics column updates without refresh?

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

It's technically possible, but it's a feature that needs to be added by the creatures of the closed source forum LMG uses. Which is why Colonel said what they did, I'm not sure how modding works on this forum due to possible legal restrictions.

1 minute ago, Egg-Roll said:

It's technically possible, but it's a feature that needs to be added by the creatures of the closed source forum LMG uses. Which is why Colonel said what they did, I'm not sure how modding works on this forum due to possible legal restrictions.

gotta love them legalities....

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

22 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

Legality isn't the problem - aside from removing the "powered by" message, we can change pretty much whatever we like. The problem is that the more we change, the more conflicts it will create with the changes made by IPS (the forum software devs) later on, and resolving conflicts like that is very definitely not fun.

A change like this would involve a fairly significant number of changes, and there's no neat way to do it, so if we did decide to implement it, a lot of work would be involved. I'm the only member of staff who writes code to use with the forum software for this site, and I don't really have enough time to do much other than testing updates, fixing compatibility issues, and updating the themes to resolve all of the conflicts introduced in each update.

HTTP/2 203