Flat drawers/shelving in the LMG's new office

Toddmann
Go to solution Solved by divito,

Probably PAX wardrobe without door, with a Komplement shelf.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/70246386/

There's a PAX storage planner on the website that can help you design something as well.

Hello - I created this account just to ask this question:

I'm not sure what they are called, but I am interested in the the CPU storage "flat drawers/shelving" in the LMG's new office.  I am currently building a lab and need to keep alot of small components organized and this seems like a perfect solution!

Hopefully someone from the show can help out with the name of the shelving and point me in the direction of where to buy it.  It sounds like a trivial thing, but this kind of organization is key to when you have a lot of expensive parts that you don't want to just dump into little bins.  

You can see the shelving below in the picture is from the LTT video "Parts from the Oil-cooled PC - Do they still work???" published Published on Feb 22, 2018.

image.png.f73d5b220f1deaca75652f0e598b6fa9.png

well not 100%, but Ikea is were they said they got everything, but to me it looks like a cabinet, with the shelves put on rails or sliders or something

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Thanks for the reply Eduard, but they don't appear to be regular shelves.  They are not flat, as they look like they have a boarder around the edge, as seen in this pic from the LTT video "Scammed on ebay... Testing the 56 CORE system!" Published on Jan 29, 2018

image.png.d24de79895e293ff97aff8bf523b8f43.png

Thanks divito and sierra fox for the link!  That's it, exactly what I was looking for.