Anyone have mods/ideas for a CM Masterbox 3.1?

Hi all. I have a pretty decent build in my Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 3.1 and I like it very much. I would like to mod it a bit to keep noise down, but PLEASE keep in mind my temperatures are FINE. 70C on GPU and 40-53C on CPU under load (game dependent). 

I have two Cougar Vortex 120mm fans, one intake, one exhaust. So in the picture there's only one, but there's two now. 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553002

I mostly want a way to make that front panel A. more open B. have better airflow, maybe add a mesh filter of some sort and C. Avoid the bulge of front headers if I were to just completely remove the front plastic piece. 

Honestly, in the end, I just want it to be more unique.

Note:

I don't have easy access to 3D printing, CNC machines, etc., but I do have a plethora of hand tools and saws, dremels, etc. 

IMG_2764.jpg

mb3.1front.jpg

mb3.1frontpanel.jpg

mb3.1whole.jpg

On 3/19/2018 at 9:51 AM, ryanf257 said:

-SNIP-

Some easy mods would be getting sleeved extensions or vinyl decals made for the case. As for the airflow if you want to mod the case you could make a cutout in the front of the case and add some honey comb mesh. Adding some extra fans aren't a bad idea to help with moving more air through the case.