Can I use an iMac as an external/second display for a seperate computer?

New fan/addict, decided to take a shot here. I recently have acquired a late 2013 model iMac 27 inch for basically free. It has a fresh install of Windows 10 boot camped on it, i5 4570 quad-core @ 3.2GHz, 12 gigs of ram, and an Nvidia GT755M. I didn't really need it, but for the cost of pretty much gas money I would have been crazy to turn it down. 

What I'd like to do:

Use the much better 2560 x 1440 display on the iMac to receive the video signal from my much better custom built gaming PC, for which I only have a 1920 x 1080 22 inch monitor. Is there anyway I can do this? 

Here's what I've tried so far:

Using an HDMI to Mini Display Port adapter to connect my PC's video card into the Thunderbolt port on the iMac. Windows 10 in the iMac could not find the Thunderbolt port, with driver installs, restarts (because of boot camps hot plug limitations) and everything else I tried. OSX DID see the Thunderbolt connection but will only use Targeted Display Mode (receive video signals) on other iMacs. Not from my gaming PC. So as far as a physical connection between the two computers, it seems I'm out of luck. 

Streaming. After hours of Googling I decided to try to stream the signal from my PC to the iMac, with various results. Most programs I've tried (space desk, star dock multiplicity, remotr, miracast, remote desktop) were simply full of latency, and I know it's not my 100 megabit per second wired connection. So far the best result I've received is the Nvidia GameStream/Moonlight applications, but it will not allow me to use the full 1440p resolution of the iMac. 

Is there any other streaming program that would allow me to stream at 1440p with low latency? Would Synergy 2 do this? As in let me full-screen my PC's monitor on the iMac and not crap out when I run a game? Or is there any other way I may not know about? 

Thanks for any help in advance.

Edit: Spelin'

No, and this is a majour criticism of the all in one computers that apple produce.

Thank you guys for the quick replies. I've actually been using Miracast since posting this and it seems to be working much better than it did yesterday. Very minimal input lag and a mostly clear screen. I don't like the idea that my internet speeds dictate video quality, but for now, I guess I'll take it. There are some other casting/streaming dongles I can look at. For the price I paid for this iMac I could spend up to the price of a new monitor and still come out ahead!