Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lVaderl

Just saying hi

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi

i 7 8700k Coffee lake Processor, Asus rog Z370E mobo, Nvidia 1080 founder edition graphics, 32 gb of DDR4 Ram, 500gb of Western digital SSD and a 1tb segate HDD. Running with Win 10 Pro

Hey

"There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are Courage. With all your imperfections you can do anything." - Bathtub Barracuda

"How can someone win if winning means that someone loses" - Scatman John

"64 bits, 32 bits, 16 bits, 8 bits, 4 bits, 2 BITS, 1 BIT, HALF BIT, QUARTER BIT, THE WRIST GAAAAAAME!!!" - Angry Video Game Nerd

Gear:                           .                                                                                                                         .

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 || Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon || RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz (running at 2933Mhz) || GPU: Gigabyte Auros RX 580 4GB || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || Cooling: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || PSU: Corsair RMx 750W

Peripherals:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT-990 250 Ohm || Mouse: Roccat Kiro || Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Mousepad: CM Storm Swift-RX XXL || Graphics tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen Small

Old PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 255 || Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO || RAM: 4x2GB DDR3 || GPU: Nvidia Quadro 512MB || Case: Antec Sonata III || PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500W Bronze

Minibois' Digital Art Thread

Reviews: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Wacom Intuos Pen Small || Roccat Kiro

Threads: Pokémon Thread || Dutch Talk || Super Smash Bros. Melee Thread

Setup: Current setup

15 hours ago, lVaderl said:

Hi

26556167780_22cb32d89a.jpg

† 

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V2.0.1)

If you want me to reply, tag me Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

7 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

GENERAL KENOBI

Oh, It's you. . .

† 

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V2.0.1)

If you want me to reply, tag me Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Hey

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

i5 6500 / Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB hard drive storage
                                                                                                     BenQ GW2270H(sometimes overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Logitech G403 Prodigy (wired) / Razer Kraken USB / Philips SHP1900

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

hi pal

CPU i5-4460 @ 3.2 ghzMotherboard Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 7RAM 32gb Corsair Vengance 1600mhzGPU GTX-750 TICase Carbide 400R | SSD Plextor M8Pe(Y) 256gb NVME | SSHD Barracuda 1TB PSU CX430Display LG 29UM55-P Ultrawide | Keyboard Trust 3-way LEDMouse Razer Death Adder V2 Left Handed | Speakers Genius SW-HF 5.1 6000Headset Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO | Sound Card Xonar Essence STXIIOS Windows 8.1 x64 Professional, build 9600 | Theme(s) Windows 7, Vista & Aero from DeviantArt