Your Dream Car/Motorcycle/Vehicle???(Even yachts!)

Just curious and want to know you guys' dream cars/motorcycles/vehicles.

Price doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be a supercar or even a sports car or would you rather build your own car???

Would you like electric or plain old muscle V8.

As for my dream car, it is tough to decide, real tough. I think I will go for the Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita but as it is limited and sold out I think I will go for a crazily modified version of the Dodge Demon or a modded Mustang(70's maybe??).

Count in a few GTRs and the Skylines and maybe a Tesla and you are almost there.

I probably want to ride the F-35 Raptor too one day. But at 3 Billion $ it is a little out of my price range. Too bad i can't at least fly in a Concord.

Pagani Zonda Cinque

Still my favorite supercar of all time, I just love the way the angles remind me of the 1970's insanity Lamborghinis like the Countach.

51b99d725c62593c6c30581c1f6ff788.jpg.438df387df753223fca8f27417bc9d02.jpg

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread:

13 minutes ago, WallacEngineering said:

Pagani Zonda Cinque

Still my favorite supercar of all time, I just love the way the angles remind me of the 1970's insanity Lamborghinis like the Countach.

51b99d725c62593c6c30581c1f6ff788.jpg.438df387df753223fca8f27417bc9d02.jpg

I love it too but the original Black and red paintjob is awful. This one looks cool though. What is the difference between the Cinque and the R??

My daily driver would be either a new Stelvio or a Trackhawk. Any of the colors are okay, they're all perfect in my eyes.

I'd own two (just to be realistic) new Demons, one in Billet Silver with the Satin appearance package and the other in Indigo Blue. The former I would modify and constantly drive, but the Indigo Blue Demon would remain in my living room as a center piece for 50 or so years, until I say my goodbyes and sell it, despite it serving as my only reminder of the days when combustion vehicles were in style.

I would own several Vipers, at least one of each generation, in a variety of colors. I would also like to own one Gen1 GTS-R, a Competition Coupe, and a GenV GT3-R or GTS-R, all of which I would collect and store, only occasionally taking them out to my personal racetrack in my backyard.

Of course, several new Wranglers to tinker with as well as a Grand Wagoneer and a Gladiator. 

As for Dodge trucks, an old Power Wagon as well as a new one, and two A100s, one of which I will turn into a Hotwheels lookalike vehicle.

Because I am in love with Dodge, Chrysler, Fiat, Alfa heritage, I'll need a Superbird and a Daytona, which will reside in their own section of my garage, surrounded by artwork and other objects from the decade. I'll need a 'Cuda, any year is okay. I'll need a Disco Volante, and an 8C, among other Alfas. To keep it short, at least one car from each decade and each brand up to their point of birth.

Similarly, Ferrari vehicles are appealing. Perhaps an F40 or F50, one or more roadcar from pre-70s, a 575 or 550 as well as their respective motorsports versions, a 360 and its respective motorsports version, and one of any of the Pininfarina models. Maybe a tractor as well.

A new 911 along with a Coupe from the late 60s, perhaps a Carrera, a 911 GT1 (both 993 and 996).

I could keep going but I'm going too deep.

Update: Another Favorite Sports Car - Jaguar XJ220. The Futuristic styling  and the fact that it was nothing but a Time pass for the Jaguar Engineers in early 1990s

Image result for jaguar xj220

2 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

My daily driver would be either a new Stelvio or a Trackhawk. Any of the colors are okay, they're all perfect in my eyes.

I'd own two (just to be realistic) new Demons, one in Billet Silver with the Satin appearance package and the other in Indigo Blue. The former I would modify and constantly drive, but the Indigo Blue Demon would remain in my living room as a center piece for 50 or so years, until I say my goodbyes and sell it, despite it serving as my only reminder of the days when combustion vehicles were in style.

I would own several Vipers, at least one of each generation, in a variety of colors. I would also like to own one Gen1 GTS-R, a Competition Coupe, and a GenV GT3-R or GTS-R, all of which I would collect and store, only occasionally taking them out to my personal racetrack in my backyard.

Of course, several new Wranglers to tinker with as well as a Grand Wagoneer and a Gladiator. 

As for Dodge trucks, an old Power Wagon as well as a new one, and two A100s, one of which I will turn into a Hotwheels lookalike vehicle.

Because I am in love with Dodge, Chrysler, Fiat, Alfa heritage, I'll need a Superbird and a Daytona, which will reside in their own section of my garage, surrounded by artwork and other objects from the decade. I'll need a 'Cuda, any year is okay. I'll need a Disco Volante, and an 8C, among other Alfas. To keep it short, at least one car from each decade and each brand up to their point of birth.

Similarly, Ferrari vehicles are appealing. Perhaps an F40 or F50, one or more roadcar from pre-70s, a 575 or 550 as well as their respective motorsports versions, a 360 and its respective motorsports version, and one of any of the Pininfarina models. Maybe a tractor as well.

A new 911 along with a Coupe from the late 60s, perhaps a Carrera, a 911 GT1 (both 993 and 996).

I could keep going but I'm going too deep.

You are a proper car enthusiast aren't you??? Watched Grand Tour??

4 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

You are a proper car enthusiast aren't you??? Watched Grand Tour??

I like cars and car design but I can only describe some of the mechanics and I can't go far into detail about cars before the 2000s like some enthusiasts, but I like to expand my knowledge on cars every day. I have watched some episodes of Grand Tour but haven't past season 1 yet. 

8 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

I love it too but the original Black and red paintjob is awful. This one looks cool though. What is the difference between the Cinque and the R??

The R is not road legal and has around 20 more BHP and alot less weight on slick racing tires. Its a full-blown Race Car. The Cinque was an idea to take the R, make is slightly less powerful, and make it road legal.

The R was so fast that it held the world record at the Nurburgring for some time, up until the Hybrid Hypercars like La Ferrari and the Mclaren P1 came onto the scene.

Now that I think about it, I do like the P1 just as much. Nothing exites me more than the idea of a car that was specifically designed to kill you. You cant just get in it and smash the throttle. You have to know what you are doing.

8 hours ago, theninja35 said:

I like cars and car design but I can only describe some of the mechanics and I can't go far into detail about cars before the 2000s like some enthusiasts, but I like to expand my knowledge on cars every day. I have watched some episodes of Grand Tour but haven't past season 1 yet. 

I love The Grand Tour! Hint: they finally removed that stupid Celebrity Brain Crash Nonsense in Season 2!

Current Build Thread:

6 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

Update: Another Favorite Sports Car - Jaguar XJ220. The Futuristic styling  and the fact that it was nothing but a Time pass for the Jaguar Engineers in early 1990s

Image result for jaguar xj220

The kicker that I love about it on top of the look is that the concept was developed in 1988, and ended up being the fastest production car at the time.

8 minutes ago, WallacEngineering said:

I love The Grand Tour! Hint: they finally removed that stupid Celebrity Brain Crash Nonsense in Season 2!

I don't remember seeing that, it's on the US Amazon Prime episodes? I remember them choosing two drivers who raced on the dirt/tarmac mixed track, but I don't remember Celebrity Brain Crash.

I didn't start on season 1...I just realized I started on season 2. Of which I am four seasons into.

8 hours ago, divito said:

The kicker that I love about it on top of the look is that the concept was developed in 1988, and ended up being the fastest production car at the time.

Yes and it remained the fastest for quite some time. Even now with a few mods to the structure like air channels and a better front design along with a modern Fuel Injected V12, this thing would easily top 400 km/hr

7 hours ago, theninja35 said:

I didn't start on season 1...I just realized I started on season 2. Of which I am four seasons into.

I started watching season 1 when Season 2 had started airing. Now I am eagerly waiting for Season Three. I wonder which genius had the idea to bring these three fools on a car show together..... it is absolutely brilliant. These three made Top Gear what it is...

i like the cars linus show cased

this prototype seems really cool

and this if i want a couch party in my car without being limo sized

Have you guys heard of the Koenigsegg Regera?

First car ever to not even have a gearbox. Direct-Drive from 750BHP engine to axles, with another 750BHP in electric motors.

1500 BHP total and the fastest accelerating road legal car in history, going from 0-250 MPH in under 20 seconds.

gallery-1458913879-screen-shot-2016-03-25-at-94610-am.png.5bfb4d91bef324adc38ef8c816173fb3.png

Current Build Thread:

8 minutes ago, WallacEngineering said:

First car ever to not even have a gearbox. Direct-Drive from 750BHP engine to axles, with another 750BHP in electric motors.

1500 BHP total and the fastest accelerating road legal car in history, going from 0-250 MPH in under 20 seconds.

gallery-1458913879-screen-shot-2016-03-25-at-94610-am.png.5bfb4d91bef324adc38ef8c816173fb3.png

how is that legal???

it sounds like you could be an accidental suicide bomber with that kind of acceleration

Mine is a Corvette, preferably C7 Z06.

Image result for blue c7 z06

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

7 hours ago, WallacEngineering said:

Yeah I love Koenigsegg because of their innovative styling and technology. They don't do the same old boring stuff like Lamborghini and Ferrari and achieve greater speeds without a massive engine like Bugatti. The Koenigsegg One:1 is the only one with a 1:1 ratio of power(HP):Weight(Kg). Their upwards opening doors are operated with only a single hydraulic arm whereas other cars need two or three of these. their CCXR Trevita is coated with Diamond Dust on top of Carbom Fibre.

7 hours ago, TheKDub said:

Mine is a Corvette, preferably C7 Z06.

The modern Corvette's are okay Chevy could make them so much better but I love the '71/'72 Corvette.

Just now, Tarun10 said:

Yeah I love Koenigsegg because of their innovative styling and technology. They don't do the same old boring stuff like Lamborghini and Ferrari and achieve greater speeds without a massive engine like Bugatti. The Koenigsegg One:1 is the only one with a 1:1 ratio of power(HP):Weight(Kg). Their upwards opening doors are operated with only a single hydraulic arm whereas other cars need two or three of these. their CCXR Trevita is coated with Diamond Dust on top of Carbom Fibre.

name brands in general are shit

i only really know the shit my dad talks about like porsches and ferraris but this thread is more interesting than the cars my dad talks about which seem like glorified ego stroker machines that go faster than you'd ever need em to

2 minutes ago, General Winter said:

name brands in general are shit

i only really know the shit my dad talks about like porsches and ferraris but this thread is more interesting than the cars my dad talks about which seem like glorified ego stroker machines that go faster than you'd ever need em to

Yeah but the older versions of these cars are what made them "name" brands like the older vintage Porsches. Even now a few cars are good like the Huracan Performante.

Hmm. I’ve driven enough supercars to know I’d never like to own one. I used to really like the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV but when the chance came to drive one, I could barely fit in it and was uncomfortable as all hell.

That said, if money was absolutely no object and I could buy any dream car and never use it, it would be the Maserati MC12. Would never be able to drive it, but it would look cool sitting there. I also quite like the outrageously styled cars -the Gemballa Mig and Gumpert Apollo would be up there.

6 hours ago, Dredgy said:

Hmm. I’ve driven enough supercars to know I’d never like to own one. I used to really like the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV but when the chance came to drive one, I could barely fit in it and was uncomfortable as all hell.

That said, if money was absolutely no object and I could buy any dream car and never use it, it would be the Maserati MC12. Would never be able to drive it, but it would look cool sitting there. I also quite like the outrageously styled cars -the Gemballa Mig and Gumpert Apollo would be up there.

Yeah that is true. I love the style of the MC 12

6 hours ago, ChiefZer0 said:

A Tesla. I just love the design. I really do.

I love the style too, overall it is great. It hasn't got the best grill or headlights but put together it looks nice, especially on the inside.

I dunno. I like my cars, but when I think about it, there's really no cars around that scream at me.

I've always wanted a '73 Charger R/T, always liked that body style. But I wouldn't mind a Challenger Demon. They're nice. But since Jay got himself a ZL1 1LE Camaro, i've started taking a liking to those as well.

Other than that, something more practical, I quite like the Isuzu D-MAX Space cab Ute with the style side body, opposed to an aluminium tray, that or almost as practical a HSV Clubsport R8 Wagon with the 6.2 Litre LSA Supercharged V8.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

1 hour ago, Virus__ said:

I dunno. I like my cars, but when I think about it, there's really no cars around that scream at me.

I've always wanted a '73 Charger R/T, always liked that body style. But I wouldn't mind a Challenger Demon. They're nice. But since Jay got himself a ZL1 1LE Camaro, i've started taking a liking to those as well.

Other than that, something more practical, I quite like the Isuzu D-MAX Space cab Ute with the style side body, opposed to an aluminium tray, that or almost as practical a HSV Clubsport R8 Wagon with the 6.2 Litre LSA Supercharged V8.

I actually currently drive a modified GTI, its about as practical of a sports car as you are going to get. Being a hatchback its got tons of room for stuff. Fold down the rear seats and it becomes a mini-van.

It can haul a 60" TV with no issues at all, lying flat on the floor. I do like the Holdon Maloo Ute though, that thing is badass.

FB_IMG_1520685488966.jpg.2a6dd46a77c07d97d8b4cbd1ae9e0005.jpg

Current Build Thread: