Under 1k Streaming PC

Dreaper

So im going to be streaming again and i am getting another streaming pc, i already have the capture card so im good there but i have no idea what to pick for this. I do want it to MATX or IATX Budget is under 1k

Just now, Canada EH said:

Go with Ryzen 1600 or wait out the new gen stuff. I prefer ASUS mobo's

Could you post a part list?

Your current build is more than enough.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

If the system that you claim you own right now(the 8700k and the 1080ti) is correct then it is a good choice. However, if it is a total lie, get a ryzen 7 1700(stock cooler will do), get a asus b350 gaming mobo, and maybe a 1070(/ti). Next get 16 gigs of ram(2400speed minimum) and get a ssd. Get a psu from the tier list and a case of your choice. 

1 minute ago, Some Random Member said:

If the system that you claim you own right now(the 8700k and the 1080ti) is correct then it is a good choice. However, if it is a total lie, get a ryzen 7 1700(stock cooler will do), get a asus b350 gaming mobo, and maybe a 1070(/ti). Next get 16 gigs of ram(2400speed minimum) and get a ssd. Get a psu from the tier list and a case of your choice. 

Wouldnt a 1070ti be overkill for a second pc?

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

Second pc? Do you mean that you play on the 1080ti build and stream on the second one? Then you could yes get a 1050ti or something. Also if you want itx build get the asus b350i mobo.

Just now, Some Random Member said:

Second pc? Do you mean that you play on the 1080ti build and stream on the second one? Then you could yes get a 1050ti or something. Also if you want itx build get the asus b350i mobo.

yea it would be a second pc 

3 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

yea it would be a second pc 

Get a 2400g then.  

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

15 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Having a second PC is overkill in the first place

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Lots of money to be spent

Go all out if you wish to

or save a couple peso's my amigo

Are you thinking about "future-proofing"?

Can you wait for the next gen Ryzen?

27 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Lots of money to be spent

Go all out if you wish to

or save a couple peso's my amigo

Are you thinking about "future-proofing"?

Can you wait for the next gen Ryzen?

not future proofing just getting something to dual stream with :)