Sony Walkman NW-A45 Review: When PMPs still matter in someone's world

hii, im new in sony party ,i want to ask how do you get transculent back case? does it comes in your nwa45 packaging? also i want to know how do you charging? its does not comes with charging adapter and in manual guide its must charge via computer USB , while im not computer user and only use my phone , does its good or reccomended to charging with my samsung travel adapter( output 5V 1A) ?? or i should get a sony wall charger (output 5V 2.1A?) and how the quality of the screen? should i buy a tempered glass for it? thanks 

8 hours ago, Bakteri.P said:

hii, im new in sony party ,i want to ask how do you get transculent back case? does it comes in your nwa45 packaging?

The case was a third party thing I bought on Amazon.

also i want to know how do you charging? its does not comes with charging adapter and in manual guide its must charge via computer USB ,

It comes with a cable from USB to proprietary interface. It charges and syncs the device.

while im not computer user and only use my phone , does its good or reccomended to charging with my samsung travel adapter( output 5V 1A) ?? or i should get a sony wall charger (output 5V 2.1A?) and

It takes standard USB and it doesn't take much to charge it. So it won't matter if you plug it into a 1A or 2A port, it'll charge the same rate.

how the quality of the screen? should i buy a tempered glass for it? thanks 

The display itself is great. The screen on top appears to be plastic, but I've had a protector on mine since I've had it. However, I would definitely buy a screen protector for it if it's plastic because it'll scratch really easily.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:48 AM, M.Yurizaki said:

The case was a third party thing I bought on Amazon.

It comes with a cable from USB to proprietary interface. It charges and syncs the device.

It takes standard USB and it doesn't take much to charge it. So it won't matter if you plug it into a 1A or 2A port, it'll charge the same rate.

The display itself is great. The screen on top appears to be plastic, but I've had a protector on mine since I've had it. However, I would definitely buy a screen protector for it if it's plastic because it'll scratch really easily.

thanks for all answers , very helpful.. last questions (if you dont mind)

all of my musics collections are ripped from cd's and i didnt tagging album art cover into the songs metadata i only merge them in one folder and named the album art with cover.jpg so if i played the musics in my phone its showing the album art (if the cover.jpg isnt in one folder with the song i played, the album art cover  wont showing if i put cover.jpg back in one/same folder with the song i played the album art cover will showing again , vice versa) does the nwa45 support kind case like this? i mean i dont need to tagging all of my album art cover into my songs metadata , just put in same/one folder music for showing the album art

1 hour ago, Bakteri.P said:

thanks for all answers , very helpful.. last questions (if you dont mind)

all of my musics collections are ripped from cd's and i didnt tagging album art cover into the songs metadata i only merge them in one folder and named the album art with cover.jpg so if i played the musics in my phone its showing the album art (if the cover.jpg isnt in one folder with the song i played, the album art cover  wont showing if i put cover.jpg back in one/same folder with the song i played the album art cover will showing again , vice versa) does the nwa45 support kind case like this? i mean i dont need to tagging all of my album art cover into my songs metadata , just put in same/one folder music for showing the album art

It should, but I haven't paid much attention to mine since I like to embed the album art with my files.

• 1 month later...

Anyone can confirm me if all the side buttons works when the screen is off ? Can I change tracks and volume when the screen is off ? This is crazy but it seams a lot of devices nowadays needs the screen to be turned on to do anything even when physical buttons are presents... Thanks.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:02 PM, spoulin23 said:

Anyone can confirm me if all the side buttons works when the screen is off ? Can I change tracks and volume when the screen is off ? This is crazy but it seams a lot of devices nowadays needs the screen to be turned on to do anything even when physical buttons are presents... Thanks.

Yes, they do. Unless you have the "HOLD" slider in the on position.

• 8 months later...