Please help with my dreadful website!

bmxtricky5

LInk: http://bmxtricky5.comyr.com/

i want to make it better.. if you could help me with colors and just ideas for me to improve upon!

also: it is no where near done so the links don't do anything now.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

how about a new url?

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

how about a new url?

ha its a free host what can i do about it it just for testing purposes.....

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

ha its a free host what can i do about it it just for testing purposes.....

i guess you're right

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I would say work on the colors... and have a more inviting and easier to navigate website

Too many weird colors makes it kind of look like old vehicles and water craft especially when they thought retro was cool..

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

avast! blocked that shit (malware). The fuck are you runnin bro? Have you thought of Weebly, though? I like it, and I use it here and there (for family right now).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

avast! blocked that shit (malware). The fuck are you runnin bro? Have you thought of Weebly, though? I like it, and I use it here and there (for family right now).

ha really? its just a plain html and css file i dont know what avast is smoking lol. and naah i want to work on my coding skills not use anything like that....

OMG, the website is terrible as shit.

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

OMG, the website is terrible as shit.

no shit its bad.... i asked for help. thanks for the help.....

no shit its bad.... i asked for help. thanks for the help.....

Sorry for not helping you....

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

I was going to open it in FF and help you out but, it looks completely different in FF than Chrome  <_<

I was going to open it in FF and help you out but, it looks completely different in FF than Chrome   <_<

Im adding support for FF if you still want to help....

I was going to open it in FF and help you out but, it looks completely different in FF than Chrome  <_<

FF support is now live please help me... i added some design changes to.. 

1. Work on your colour coordination. A basic colour wheel works wonders. Also search for "web-safe colours" - those generally look a lot better on webpages. 

2. Too much padding above the banner and below the footer. Ideally, you want both to be glued to the top/bottom with a little bit of padding (10px or 1em should do).

3. Don't go overboard with the hover effects. Keep it simple. A colour change works if both the default colour and the hover colour work well with the background. 

4. Subtler borders on everything. Mess around with transparency for this one. You could also try shadows for the borders, with a gradient. I've done that with CSS3 before.

5. Spacing between navigation. Too much is bad. You want them right next to each other, ideally. Use padding to add spacing between the text. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

1. Work on your colour coordination. A basic colour wheel works wonders. Also search for "web-safe colours" - those generally look a lot better on webpages. 

2. Too much padding above the banner and below the footer. Ideally, you want both to be glued to the top/bottom with a little bit of padding (10px or 1em should do).

3. Don't go overboard with the hover effects. Keep it simple. A colour change works if both the default colour and the hover colour work well with the background. 

4. Subtler borders on everything. Mess around with transparency for this one. You could also try shadows for the borders, with a gradient. I've done that with CSS3 before.

5. Spacing between navigation. Too much is bad. You want them right next to each other, ideally. Use padding to add spacing between the text. 

Thank you :D i will try to implement these tonight.

Where did the site go.. I wanted to have a look..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Where did the site go.. I wanted to have a look..

I'm not sure, but the webserver was down. You could try again if you like.