Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Donnie Levere

Fortnite won't launch?

Posted · Original PosterOP

when i try to launch fortnite from the epic games launcher it seems to be loading for a minute, and then this shows up

unknown.png

when i click "ok" it shows this

unknown.png

anyone got a fix?

Have you tried turning the system off and on again? 

If possible, try doing a virus scan as well with a program like Malwarebytes to see if there are any malware affecting your system.

Just now, Donnie Levere said:

yes

If possible, try doing a virus scan as well with a program like Malwarebytes to see if there are any malware affecting your system.

This error OOOOOFFFF. It's commonly a corrupt game error. Last time I wanted to fix it without reinstalling I had to get the half of the game manually. Maybe some parts are corrupt? Try reinstalling Directx, visual c++, ECT...

A friend of mine had this. Turned out to be anti-virus. Even though we disabled it, it would still cause this issue... We fixed it by removing his anti-virus. He was using Bullguard.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Posted · Original PosterOP
33 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

A friend of mine had this. Turned out to be anti-virus. Even though we disabled it, it would still cause this issue... We fixed it by removing his anti-virus. He was using Bullguard.

i only have windows defender