DogeCoin - All you need to know

Doge are 0.0004 as of this post. I think I'm going to stop mining them. Was fun for a few days, but the electricity + little potential as of /now/ is not worth it anymore.  Maybe one day these will climb back up. If they ever hit at least 0.10, i'm cashing out. :V

How horrible is NVIDIA at mining it and can I use CUDAMINER with it?

If you find one can you link it ? Thanks ! :)

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

If you find one can you link it ? Thanks ! :)

Follow the official guide found on dogecoin, should be towards the bottom on the mass of links. It links to the litecoin package and from there, you have several subfolders that will have the cudaminer in one of them.

Follow the official guide found on dogecoin, should be towards the bottom on the mass of links. It links to the litecoin package and from there, you have several subfolders that will have the cudaminer in one of them.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

But the fact that dogecoins have a short lifetime, does that mean I can't just forget them and 20 years later discover that I have many hundred dollars on my old hard drive ?