Which mechanical keyboard should I get?

I am current shppping for a mechanical keyboard. I have 6 choices.

- Corsair k70 rgb rapidfire (speed switches)

-Razer  Blackwidow chroma (razer yellow switch)

-Ducky One rgb (cherry mx red)

-Ducky Shine 6 (cherry mx red)

-Ducky year of the rooster edition (cherry mx red)

-Steelseries m750 (qx2 switches)

And what is the key switch lifespan on the ducky keyboards? They don't seem to specify it on their website.

What about Tesoro Spectrum? Sorry for making it even harder to choose, but this is even water resistant :-D

P.S. Get one with red cherry switches!

7 minutes ago, Hip said:

What about Tesoro Spectrum? Sorry for making it even harder to choose, but this is even water resistant :-D

P.S. Get one with red cherry switches!

I don't like how tesoros look, sorry about that. But dont all keyboards have some sort of water resistance? I spilled soup on my random no name membrane keyboard and it still works, i also read some where that someone literally submerged their k70 to wash it and it still works.

22 hours ago, fatahejt said:

- Corsair k70 rgb rapidfire (speed switches)

I'm thinking of getting this also. Good reviews, and it's supposedly the K95 Platinum(a really good keyboard) just without the macro keys(something I don't mind not having.. especially if it saves me $70 bucks) 

Personally I'd pick up a Ducky, great quality keyboard for the price. If you're looking for convenient customer support I'd recommend Corsair. I've never tried out Steelseries' QX2 switches so I can't say much about it, although I do own a Steelseries keyboard (6Gv2) and it's an extremely solid keyboard.

On 3/8/2018 at 5:10 AM, fatahejt said:

And what is the key switch lifespan on the ducky keyboards? They don't seem to specify it on their website.

Ducky keyboards use Cherry MX switches, so rated at 50 million keystrokes.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

42 minutes ago, exousia7 said:

Personally I'd pick up a Ducky, great quality keyboard for the price.

Do you know if the restock any of the ducky year of the (animal) editions? Are they limited edition or something? Specifically the goat because that one likes quite nice, so is the rooster, but it is expensive.

10 minutes ago, fatahejt said:

Do you know if the restock any of the ducky year of the (animal) editions? Are they limited edition or something? Specifically the goat because that one likes quite nice, so is the rooster, but it is expensive.

They're limited edition keyboards. Every year they release a limited edition keyboard based on the Chinese zodiac of its respective year. Recently the year of the rooster edition came out, and I can imagine Ducky is already working on the year of the dog keyboard right now.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

10 hours ago, exousia7 said:

They're limited edition keyboards. Every year they release a limited edition keyboard based on the Chinese zodiac of its respective year. Recently the year of the rooster edition came out, and I can imagine Ducky is already working on the year of the dog keyboard right now.

Do you know where they resell them? If people resell them.

Can anyone confirm to me that the Corsair k70 rgb rapidfire (speed switches) is the same keyboard as the Corsair K95 Platinum just without the macro keys? Interested in getting it

1 hour ago, danielsuarez369 said:

Can anyone confirm to me that the Corsair k70 rgb rapidfire (speed switches) is the same keyboard as the Corsair K95 Platinum just without the macro keys? Interested in getting it

Yeah they are basically the same keyboard but with macros

On 3/9/2018 at 11:31 PM, fatahejt said:

Do you know where they resell them? If people resell them.

You're going to have to look around for that :x