Cooler Master HAF 932 Window Side Panel?

Gwingle

I currently have this case and with my new RGB setup would like a larger window in my side panel. Unfortunately, the full window side panel is EOL and not available from Cooler Master, and I can't find any on eBay. Any ideas on obscure locations I could track one down?

so i'm a handy DIY type of guy and considering how the windowed side panel looks, i'd consider building it myself out of the current side panel and some acrylic piece you can buy for 10$. might leave raw metal visible along the cut if you don't repaint but result should be close enough to the official produc minus the rivets

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

16 hours ago, SquintyG33Rs said:

so i'm a handy DIY type of guy and considering how the windowed side panel looks, i'd consider building it myself out of the current side panel and some acrylic piece you can buy for 10$. might leave raw metal visible along the cut if you don't repaint but result should be close enough to the official produc minus the rivets

16 hours ago, airdeano said:

@Mnpctech has a great vid for what you'll need: https://mnpctech.com/case-mods-gaming-pc-liquid-modding-custom-computer-mnpctech-overclock-cooling-fan-grills/diy-pc-case-window-install-kit.html

since the time lapse of productionless support, you'll have to go DIY.

I'm considering going DIY but I'm nervous about cutting through the only side panel I have for that case. I don't really have the skills on a jigsaw I would need. Thanks for the resources, though!

1 hour ago, Gwingle said:

I'm considering going DIY but I'm nervous about cutting through the only side panel I have for that case. I don't really have the skills on a jigsaw I would need. Thanks for the resources, though!

don't free hand the jigsaw, it's very very hard without practice. make a straight edge guide with the acrylic you bought and you should get a perfect cut everytime

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

The two protruding portions of the 932 side panel make it very tricky for 1st timer, My advice is mounting acrylic on outside of the HAF 932 versus inside as shown in guide above. Otherwise once you remove those protruding portions, you're left with very little material for attaching the window with 3M 4010, which becomes a problem when re-installing the panel, because the window won't it.... Hope this makes sense?

Here's the type of window mod I suggest (acrylic mounted on outside of panel)

17 years of helping you void your warranty