Whatever happened to 'Your name on the wall of the new office'?

SGM
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

We forgot about it for a while, then we remembered, then we tried to find the list, then we couldn't easily, then we forgot about it again for a bit. 

We actually do still intend to do it eventually, but running the business has been a higher priority...... 

It's not a good excuse and I'm sorry it's taken so long :(

As the title reads, what happened to the 'Your name on the wall of the new office' that was proposed before LTT moved from the house setup (I miss that kitchen) to the warehouse? (tbh I don't remember when that was. 2016 maybe?)

I know plans change, and it's been such a long time already I'm not actually bothered, just curious. 

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

Bump.

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

Anyone?

31 minutes ago, SGM said:

Anyone?

? It did not fit in with the new decorations, so its now in storage

27 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

? It did not fit in with the new decorations, so its now in storage

It is? I don't remember them ever doing a video or mentioning it. 

Do you have a link to where you got that information from?

On 3/8/2018 at 10:22 PM, SGM said:

Anyone?

Have you tried with direct PM? I usually get Nick summoned, but apparently not this time. So maybe more direct question to @nicklmg or @CPotter. Or even @LinusTech, but he gets tons of them daily, so...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I never got my name in a video mention either....=( 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

39 minutes ago, Muffinmaddness said:

I saw my profile picture(at the time) go by when they were scrolling through the forum page on their Google Pixel 2 review. Closest I've been to getting in a video...

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

39 minutes ago, Muffinmaddness said:

Mmm... I can't remember was there few different types? I have personal thanks video, but was there also one for giving greetings on official video? I don't remember that happening to anybody, other than in WAN Shows with news topics or some other odd reason.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Mmm... I can't remember was there few different types? I have personal thanks video, but was there also one for giving greetings on official video? I don't remember that happening to anybody, other than in WAN Shows with news topics or some other odd reason.

I can't remember, I just know if I donated so much I'd get a personal video, never got a thing =/ . was kinda disappointed tbh =( 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

5 minutes ago, Muffinmaddness said:

I can't remember, I just know if I donated so much I'd get a personal video, never got a thing =/ . was kinda disappointed tbh =( 

I would say bit late to complain. Email I got dates to Feb 25th, 2015. But I would still pursue this with Nick or Linus. They must have all the links to videos somewhere. If it was made. And if not, it takes like 5mins from Linus to record and upload. (My #00068 is only 28 secs long)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

26 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I would say bit late to complain. Email I got dates to Feb 25th, 2015. But I would still pursue this with Nick or Linus. They must have all the links to videos somewhere. If it was made. And if not, it takes like 5mins from Linus to record and upload. (My #00068 is only 28 secs long)

not complaining just commenting, I'd forgotten about it until I saw this post...

Specs 

1 hour ago, Muffinmaddness said:

not complaining just commenting, I'd forgotten about it until I saw this post...

Worded that bit wrong. Meant to say that you are bringing this up now when best place would have been question it when moving was happening back in summer 2015. Still, you should pressure those who know more. You paid for something and was left without. Nick and Colton have gone after sponsors for less.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Worded that bit wrong. Meant to say that you are bringing this up now when best place would have been question it when moving was happening back in summer 2015. Still, you should pressure those who know more. You paid for something and was left without. Nick and Colton have gone after sponsors for less.

yeah I guess, its been so long now I guess I'll not get a response though ( I have tried before) so meh, like I said not complaining as such, was just happy to help the guys move and was looking forward to a mention, anyway was a long time ago so not alot can be done now I guess, maybe It was my fault and I missed a post or something, oh well =) 

Specs 

We forgot about it for a while, then we remembered, then we tried to find the list, then we couldn't easily, then we forgot about it again for a bit. 

We actually do still intend to do it eventually, but running the business has been a higher priority...... 

1 minute ago, LinusTech said:

We would have been perfectly fine w/ just blaming @CPotter, lol.

When Linus stops receiving letters full of memes as well as "1-year airflow vid" and starts receiving letters full of people telling him to put their name on the wall.

P.S: Linus also receives nice letters from people as well as vegimite flavoured dairy milk chocolate.