will these parts work together

Go to solution Solved by Phiphe,

They will all work but for Ryzen RAM is  very important so go for a 3000Mhz kit and make sure its on the Qualified Vendors List of The motherboard

this is my first build so i wanted to check that everything will work together so i don't spend a tone of money on something then find out  that it dose not work.

PCPartPicker part list: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Wb8cfH
Price breakdown by merchant: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Wb8cfH/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($265.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($159.01 @ PCCaseGear) 
Memory: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($129.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 3TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($125.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Strix Video Card  ($549.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (Black/Blue) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($149.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Power Supply: Corsair - VS 550W ATX Power Supply  ($65.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Case Fan: Corsair - SP120 PWM High Performance Edition - Twin Pack 62.7 CFM  120mm Fan  ($39.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Total: $1480.01
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-03-03 16:32 AEDT+1100

theirs also one other thing that wouldn't go on the list  : https://www.pccasegear.com/products/40809/msi-herald-ac-intel-ac-8265-wifi-card

PS: i know that pcpp checks this anyway but i'm just double checking.

yes double check the RAM is on the mobo's QVL list and consider going for faster RAM, up to 3200 if possible

They will all work but for Ryzen RAM is  very important so go for a 3000Mhz kit and make sure its on the Qualified Vendors List of The motherboard

15 minutes ago, Phiphe said:

so will this work? https://www.pccasegear.com/products/39618/team-t-force-dark-3000mhz-16gb-2x8gb-ddr4-grey-black/

i was originally going to use this but saw the rgb for the same price i didn't realize the mhz was lower

A 450W psu is sufficient. I would suggest a better quality psu. A good choice would be SeaSonic SSR-450FM.

The case comes with two stock fans. If you need to free up budget the extra fans could be omitted.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 hour ago, brob said:

A 450W psu is sufficient. I would suggest a better quality psu. A good choice would be SeaSonic SSR-450FM.

The case comes with two stock fans. If you need to free up budget the extra fans could be omitted.

is 450 enough?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($265.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($125.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Memory: G.Skill - Flare X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($279.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($119.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Toshiba - 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($129.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Strix OC Video Card  ($529.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 5 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.00 @ PCCaseGear) comes with 3 RGB fans and 1 non-RGB fan.
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($89.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Total: $1634.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-03-03 22:57 AEDT+1100

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

5 hours ago, littlewallyone1 said:

is 450 enough?

PCPartPicker provides an estimate of the max draw as specified by the component manufacturers. On the Part List page tool bar, right side. The OP build is estimated at 296W. Which means that even in gaming the system is not likely going to draw over 200W.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

10 hours ago, brob said:

PCPartPicker provides an estimate of the max draw as specified by the component manufacturers. On the Part List page tool bar, right side. The OP build is estimated at 296W. Which means that even in gaming the system is not likely going to draw over 200W.

Ok thanks i kinda wanted a modeler psu anyway