Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

I don't think the 3 cyl does have a turbo. 

Allow me to quote wikipedia:

Ford currently produces a 1.0-litre turbocharged in-line three cylinder engine for the EcoBoost family developed at Ford's Dunton Technical Centre in the UK.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Martini, Gulf, all lovely color combos.

Old Lotus F1 car's were gorgeous too

thats the 98t right, im more of a 49 fanboy

Lotus_49-2.JPG

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That thing is a beast to drive in Assetto Corsa. I think i would shit myself driving one of those in real life though.

my father had the luck of driving on because of a promotional event with barclays, he span out a lot

he doesnt like brands hatch anymore lol

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I shall join you, because rallying is epic

-snip-

-snip-

Let me rival those 2 :D

Ford-Fiesta-RS-WRC-Wallpaper-05-1680.jpgMitsubishi_Evo_X_by_Minu88.jpg

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

my father had the luck of driving on because of a promotional event with barclays, he span out a lot

he doesnt like brands hatch anymore lol

Not surprised with crossply tyres, no bloody grip.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Allow me to quote wikipedia:

Must of  missed that bit on Wikipedia. 

95% certain it is

Confirmed in top post. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1963_corvette_stingray_sportcoupe.jpg

1970-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-Passengers-Side

maxresdefault.jpg

cobra-mezzanotte-fl-BIG.jpg

ugh drum brakes, not a fan

Listen if you care.

Let me rival those 2 :D

Ford-Fiesta-RS-WRC-Wallpaper-05-1680.jpgMitsubishi_Evo_X_by_Minu88.jpg

If you gonna do Evo at least do it right  :P

04.jpg

arc.jpg

Jk, the X's aren't bad at all

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

1963_corvette_stingray_sportcoupe.jpg

1970-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-Passengers-Side

maxresdefault.jpg

cobra-mezzanotte-fl-BIG.jpg

that cobra though <3

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Everybody loves Honda's right... unicorn power. Anyone?

HondaS2000-004.jpg

osu! profile

HondaS2000-004.jpg

How many unicorns?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

If you gonna do Evo at least do it right  :P

Jk, the X's aren't bad at all

All this rally talk and no lancia's? im going to fix that

LanciaRally037.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

someone say honda, then mention s2000

make sure captains are on

Listen if you care.

That's me in my TSX whenever VTEC kicks in.

we used to own an 05 accord, 1.8 i think. Back in 2010 for some unknown reason the exhaust fell off and took a sizeable amount of pipes with it. I remember that when we went to some garages to work out the price my father was like fuck this and brought a BMW a week later

Listen if you care.

Yesterday I learned that my dad almost bought a BMW X5 but the salesman had a shitty attitude so he ended up buying the Mercedes ML500 that I love today.

-snip-

Let me fix another thing

audi-33.jpeg

osu! profile

LanciaRally037.jpg

lancia_delta_integrale1.jpg

HondaS2000-004.jpg

Vtec yo

3Cp7Hc8.jpg

S2k's are dope though, but I prefer the NSX

acura-nsx-modified.jpg

Why are my cars still stock when I could mod it...

Once I pass the driving exam I'm going to buy something awesome, probably a Civic, a 3-series BMW, or a C300.