Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
techswede

Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 100k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

 

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

 

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Recommended Posts

It's the same old story...drive the enthusiasts out of an area where they're doing no harm, and there'll end up being complaints for wherever they end up too. The vicious cycle.
 

1 hour ago, bcredeur97 said:

Noooooo

How about a wrap? 



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bcredeur97 said:

Noooooo

It's always a solid option to try out a color or style and see if you like it


CPU: i7 4790K Motherboard - MSI Z97 G55 SLI RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16 GB GPU - Sapphire R9 380 Nitro 4GB Case - NZXT H2 (White) Storage - 120 GB Kingston SSDnow,2x 1TB WD Blue PSU - Corsair CX750M Cooling - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Keyboard Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Logitech G502

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

I did a buy, and the winner was.... Style 108's!!

 

Let's be honest, in reality they were always gonna win

6znHzYRl.jpg.63ea28c6d81b3f27d977c8a41109b485.jpg

 

I ended up getting an absolute bargain on a set that have been split down. The seller planned to refurbish them but never got around to it. Works for me, because that's what I was gonna do and this saves me the hassle of dismantling. All bolts are present too, which is good because these are more expensive titanium ones, used on fewer designs of BBS. 

And when I say bargain, £175 for these wheels, it really is a steal. I can rebuild them fresh, in any colour I want, and still have spent less than if I got the Style 38's :P 

I'm picking them up Wednesday

i am disappointed in you :ph34r:


Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Link to post
Share on other sites

@PandaCopyRight Well, PREPARE TO DEEPEN YOUR DISDAIN FOR ME, AS I DECIDE ON WHAT COLOUR TO HAVE THEM DONE!!!  😈😈😈

I wanted to go with white centres, but it doesn't work as well as my other wheels



 

DSC_1901-_gunmetal.jpg

DSC_1901_white.jpg

DSC_1901_silver.jpg



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ross Siggers said:

@PandaCopyRight Well, PREPARE TO DEEPEN YOUR DISDAIN FOR ME, AS I DECIDE ON WHAT COLOUR TO HAVE THEM DONE!!!  😈😈😈

I wanted to go with white centres, but it doesn't work as well as my other wheels

The bottom is the original photo?


"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M      Cooling Cryorig H7

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

 

Electric blue? (I'm obsessed with it xd)

 

FMMiata-4.jpg

I would do blue but I my favorite color is red, and unfortunately I don't like the look of red on an NB! XD

 

I wouldn't mind a darker blue or like Ford's Grabber Blue or something.


INTEL CORE i7 4820K | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | GIAGBYTE X79-UP4 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB | NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X | EVGA BQ 650W

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RevoltTrain said:

Have you concidered going with something like dipyourcar? They've got a real cool white pearlescent that would look fire on your car

Not a big fan of white, I love black paint on a car, I've been strongly considering a piano black over the current silver, but I already got black wheels to go with the theme I was going for if I stick with silver. Could always paint the wheels too, though. Or have them powder coated.

 

Edit: Forgot to mention I have some headlights I borrowed from my friend's parts car, as I currently have my headlights disassembled to paint the housings black.


INTEL CORE i7 4820K | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | GIAGBYTE X79-UP4 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB | NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X | EVGA BQ 650W

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

I did a buy, and the winner was.... Style 108's!!

 

Let's be honest, in reality they were always gonna win

6znHzYRl.jpg.63ea28c6d81b3f27d977c8a41109b485.jpg

 

I ended up getting an absolute bargain on a set that have been split down. The seller planned to refurbish them but never got around to it. Works for me, because that's what I was gonna do and this saves me the hassle of dismantling. All bolts are present too, which is good because these are more expensive titanium ones, used on fewer designs of BBS. 

And when I say bargain, £175 for these wheels, it really is a steal. I can rebuild them fresh, in any colour I want, and still have spent less than if I got the Style 38's :P 

I'm picking them up Wednesday

Sweet been thinking of a set for the Z3


Pete

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, terrytek said:

what's the difference between the ms3 wheel and the non ms3 wheel tho? 🤔

tbh silver is one of the worst looking colors ever, so you're better off just getting a better color. i like the factory grey that mazda offered with the mazdaspeed miata.

I do too, but if I'm gonna repaint it I don't want to use Mazda colors...

 

I've been thinking of a lead foot gray, found on Ford Raptors, GT350s, etc. I like metallic but I think a non metallic gray with a super thick clear coat would look awesome.


INTEL CORE i7 4820K | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | GIAGBYTE X79-UP4 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB | NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X | EVGA BQ 650W

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

I do too, but if I'm gonna repaint it I don't want to use Mazda colors...

 

I've been thinking of a lead foot gray, found on Ford Raptors, GT350s, etc. I like metallic but I think a non metallic gray with a super thick clear coat would look awesome.

that sounds insulting if you didn't wanna use mazda colors. they did a nice grey too, and imo metallic>nonmetallic


"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

 

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

The bottom is the original photo?

Well, it's the original colour. The wheels are shopped on in all three images. So far gunmetal grey is the most popular amongst those I've asked. 



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, terrytek said:

that sounds insulting if you didn't wanna use mazda colors. they did a nice grey too, and imo metallic>nonmetallic

Not insulting, just the fact that if I'm going to repaint the car I want something different.


INTEL CORE i7 4820K | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | GIAGBYTE X79-UP4 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB | NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X | EVGA BQ 650W

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 711jrp said:

Sweet been thinking of a set for the Z3

They're very friendly offsets and widths, 8Jx18 ET47, 8.5Jx18 ET50, They'd look great on a Z3, is it widebody?



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've fixed my Audi yet again this time it was the powerstering pump that had gone bad, I got my hands on a cheap secondhand low mileage pump. Pulled the radiator to get access, the pump itself was an easy change.

20190323_180058.thumb.jpg.4a59cff6bb4bc4878446949d3af1d5ba.jpg

 

And here it is, newly washed, ready to drive.

20190325_164806.thumb.jpg.51e2b70ac1a56643e42a545cec589b53.jpg

 


CPU: r5 1600x @ 4.0GHz;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR4 @ 2993 MHz; MoBo: MSI x370 SLI Plus; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

 

My Anime List 300+ completed

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

They're very friendly offsets and widths, 8Jx18 ET47, 8.5Jx18 ET50, They'd look great on a Z3, is it widebody?

yes she did eat all the pies (British in joke) I did check out the fitment but cheers for that. it's been a toss up between these and the AC type 3s that I have on the M5, you definitely made the right choice with the 108s , only seen one set of 38s at Gaydon on a e46 touring and it looked jank, sometimes things are rare for a reason lol


Pete

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, 711jrp said:

yes she did eat all the pies (British in joke) I did check out the fitment but cheers for that. it's been a toss up between these and the AC type 3s that I have on the M5, you definitely made the right choice with the 108s , only seen one set of 38s at Gaydon on a e46 touring and it looked jank, sometimes things are rare for a reason lol

It's funny you say that, I was debating a set of type 3's before I looked at these. 8.5J ET38 if I recall? Couldn't find a set that was in good shape that wasn't miles away. If you look on eBay there might still be the set I was looking at, came off of a Z3. Needed attention to be perfect though, I'm happier refurbishing splits than single-piece rims.



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ross Siggers said:

It's funny you say that, I was debating a set of type 3's before I looked at these. 8.5J ET38 if I recall? Couldn't find a set that was in good shape that wasn't miles away. If you look on eBay there might still be the set I was looking at, came off of a Z3. Needed attention to be perfect though, I'm happier refurbishing splits than single-piece rims.

You're not wrong about refurbing splits, did these myself a  while ago.

IMG_9195.JPG


Pete

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh, split type-3's, I was looking at the concave single piece ones. Those are real beauts though, bet the spoke covers were hard to find! 



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 711jrp said:

You're not wrong about refurbing splits, did these myself a  while ago.

IMG_9195.JPG

so i guess u still got the m5?


"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

 

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, the E39 M5 is a classic.

 

I'd probably pick it over the E60, which may have that screaming V10... but it also has bad reliability, it's ugly all over, and in Europe, SMG only.

 



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Oskar94a said:

I've fixed my Audi yet again this time it was the powerstering pump that had gone bad, I got my hands on a cheap secondhand low mileage pump. Pulled the radiator to get access, the pump itself was an easy change.

-snip-

 

And here it is, newly washed, ready to drive.

-snip-

 

that's the 3.2?


"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

"A redline a day keeps depression at bay" - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.4 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 and 2 x Seagate ST2000DM006 (in RAID 0 for games!) - The good old Corsair GS700 - Yamakasi Catleap 2703 27" 1440p and ASUS VS239H-P 1080p 23" - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

 

Avid Miata autocrosser :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

that's the 3.2?

 

4.2 IIRC


"Everyone dies alone. But if you meant something to someone, if you helped someone, or loved someone, if even a single person remembers you, then maybe you never really die. And maybe, this isn't the end at all."

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bcredeur97 said:

that's the 3.2?

 

1 hour ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

 

4.2 IIRC

It's the 4.2 quattro.


CPU: r5 1600x @ 4.0GHz;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR4 @ 2993 MHz; MoBo: MSI x370 SLI Plus; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

 

My Anime List 300+ completed

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

I mean, the E39 M5 is a classic.

 

I'd probably pick it over the E60, which may have that screaming V10... but it also has bad reliability, it's ugly all over, and in Europe, SMG only.

 

i hate the e60, it just looks so bloated with its round lines. plus that v10 doesn't really sound that good compared to a torquey v8 anyway. i'd keep it cleaner with an e39.


"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

 

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×