Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

ecca7b2c7fb062a393e7245a639ef848.jpgS14 <3

I love the Kouki S14's. 

That's my top candidate for the engine swap I have planned.. Too bad they're like twice as much as an equally used S13  :(

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I love the Kouki S14's. 

That's my top candidate for the engine swap I have planned.. Too bad they're like twice as much as an equally used S13  :(

I'd love it for a first car. But nobody in NI will insure a 17 year old on a S14 cri cri

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

A r35 swapped 180sx. I am ok with this

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I'd love it for a first car. But nobody in NI will insure a 17 year old on a S14 cri cri

When i was looking for insurance for cars i found 90 BHP to be the limit before prices skyrocketed. I'm 18 so i imagine it's the same for you. If only young idiots would stop crashing their cars we could have better shit to drive. 

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

McLaren P1, if only i had the money. It's the best looking of all the Hypercars in my opinion.

It is a beautiful car, but this is still my favorite.

CarRevsDaily-Supercar-Legends-McLaren-F1

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

S14 <3

The S14 is the shit, thats the car my brother drives, apart from his wheel falling off that one time its pretty awesome

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The S14 is the shit, thats the car my brother drives, apart from his wheel falling off that one time its pretty awesome

wat

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Ahh the GTR long tail from Le mans looked and sounded epic. Glorious BMW V12. To be honest i'm a massive fan of any McLaren.

mclaren-f1-gtr-longtail-1-57591.jpg

That thing is perfect, it's just missing one thing..

5099625595_b159b54363_z.jpg

gulf color scheme  ;)

I'm not sure which i prefer. The black down the sides puts me off it a little.

Yeah, they're both really nice

I just have a thing for the Gulf racing colors. I want my next build to be light blue and orange. It's just so damn sexy  :wub:  :wub:

s0-la-grosse-brute-du-lundi-suzuki-escud
i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

it happens

I spit out my water watching that. 

Oh my God I feel so bad for that guy.. All his wheels just... fell off... 

s0-la-grosse-brute-du-lundi-suzuki-escud

Ahh the Pikes Peak Escudo. Gran Truismo 3 memories...

I spit out my water watching that. 

Oh my God I feel so bad for that guy.. All his wheels just... fell off... 

This video is why i now triple check my lugs torque whenever i take the wheel on and off.

also, this happened lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnC_AaqrNkg

My favorite engines are those tiny 3-cyl (either NA or turbo doesn't matter). They're so much fun to push to the limit and you're not even breaking the speed limit most of the time. Some of them even sound mad (almost like a flat 6).

Currently own a Mk2 Škoda Fabia - with a 1.4 16V (the dealership convinced us to take it over the 1.2 3-cyl... which was a mistake).

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Here's some late night entertainment^^ (In my time zone)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When i was looking for insurance for cars i found 90 BHP to be the limit before prices skyrocketed. I'm 18 so i imagine it's the same for you. If only young idiots would stop crashing their cars we could have better shit to drive. 

90HP? But that's Renault Clio territory *vomits* 

It's so pretty. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

My brothers Subaru STI that is fastest in Michigan 

FkYCg7S.jpg

Specs: Intel i7-4790k | Corsair H60 | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | 4x4g Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte g1 970 | Sandisk u110 128GB SSD | 1TB Toshiba Hard Drive | Corsair RM750 | Corsair Air 540 4 Corsair AF120 LED Purple 2 Corsair AF140 LED Purple

Custom Vette

That thing has got to be one of the sexiest vettes around  :o

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yeah, they're both really nice

I just have a thing for the Gulf racing colors. I want my next build to be light blue and orange. It's just so damn sexy  :wub:  :wub:

I know what you mean, such a good colour combination. Speaking of good colour combinations, the Brabham BT45. The best looking F1 car in my opinion and the Martini colours really set it off.

15bf7ed7f4325bdca719a108dbd472e7.jpg

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP