Filmic Pro on my iPhone SE

LIQUIDFOX00200

what you guys think about app FiLMIC PRO???

should any one used it??

good for youtuber??

how does it hold up against budget/PRO DSLRs /mirrorless /cameras?

Thanks

28 minutes ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

what you guys think about app FiLMIC PRO???

should any one used it??

good for youtuber??

how does it hold up against budget/PRO DSLRs /mirrorless /cameras?

Thanks

So you're putting an iPhone SE with an app and DSLR's in the same ballpit ? it doesn't come even close

One app isnt magically turn your crappy smartphone camera to something comparable with real cameras.

It stills remains a crappy smartphone camera.

1 hour ago, Almostbauws said:

One app isnt magically turn your crappy smartphone camera to something comparable with real cameras.

It stills remains a crappy smartphone camera.

Well, i don't think that iPhone SE has a crappy camera. I would use something like uncapable for this type of work. But not crappy.

29 minutes ago, Roman848 said:

Well, i don't think that iPhone SE has a crappy camera. I would use something like uncapable for this type of work. But not crappy.

It still remains a early 2016 smartphone camera, no matter what kinds of magic paid apps you download on it. It is usable for the OPs use case(crappy youtube videos), but it doesnt hold agains dslr and real cameras.

2 minutes ago, Almostbauws said:

It still remains a early 2016 smartphone camera, no matter what kinds of magic paid apps you download on it. It is usable for the OPs use case(crappy youtube videos), but it doesnt hold agains dslr and real cameras.

It Doesn't but you can't say it is something that you cannot make a beutiful photos with. It isn't 3 mpx early smartphone.

I am talking about videos And iPhone SE has 12MP camera,can record 4K videos and using that app you can record LOG footage!! 

This app is very popular, there are lots of movies that used this app in there films (shot on smartphones) remember film ‘tangerine’ where they used this app,some lens, cheap lighting AND an iPhone 5s. How can you record log in cheap DSLR?? Can a $500 dslr record 4K?? 

GH4 camera that record log is priced around $1000, BLack magic pocket cinema camera cost around $1000, Sony a6000 series is also priced around $1000+ overheating issues are Super dealbreaker. Any cheap camera that record at least 1080p LOG without using third party software like cine like/style whatever!!????