Float plane subscription

OdivValknir

So in trying to sign up for a new float plane subscription there is not an option to use my PayPal balance. I don't have a checking account or credit card and I put money into PayPal via a bank transfer, and I don't see any way of using the balance. It give me an option for my bank account but it does not work when I try to do it that way, I guess because it takes 3 to 5 days for the money to come out of my bank and LMG doesn't like to wait.

This is a paypal issue I'm afraid, and there is nothing we can do. It might work better once PayPal support is added to the new site though, because that will be handled in a different way. Nobody knows when that will happen though.

HTTP/2 203

wait question, if I unsign up and then re sign up am I not grandfathered in anymore correct?

@colonel_mortis

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

14 hours ago, Eduard the weeb said:

wait question, if I unsign up and then re sign up am I not grandfathered in anymore correct?

@colonel_mortis

Generally with most services that is how it works.

16 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

This is a paypal issue I'm afraid, and there is nothing we can do. It might work better once PayPal support is added to the new site though, because that will be handled in a different way. Nobody knows when that will happen though.

Well hell. That blows, I've missed having my FP sub.

On 28/02/2018 at 12:49 AM, Eduard the weeb said:

@colonel_mortis

I don't know the specifics I'm afraid. If you unsub now then only resub in two years, you would definitely need to pay the price at the time, but aside from that idk.

HTTP/2 203