Nexus Tablets Thread

Raidorz
Loving my Nexus 7. Only complaint is the lack of expandable memory. :(

Easily solved with a USB OTG cable and usb flash drive :)

But dont cheap out on the OTG ... or it will only connect when you hold it just right ... :) At least thats my experience ... :D

Bought my 32GB Nexus 7 about 2 or 3 days ago. One of my best purchases so far. But I would love to be able to use it as a phone when I am at home. There is no Google Voice in Norway so I cannot find a lot of ways to solve my problem. Does anybody know some way to use it as a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth phone? I always carry my Samsung Galaxy S3 in my pockets if that helps.
Textab ... Lets you connect you tablet to your phone over bluetooth and send SMS through your phone from your tablet ...

I never really talk on the phone but i text a lot so for the small amout of talkting i do i just pick up my Galaxy s2 :D

Got the 7 V1 from my GF last year sept for my Bday :P

● Thermaltake Core P5 ● ASUS Z170-A ● Intel Core i7-6700k 
● EK Supremacy EVO ● 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 
● EVGA GTX 770 ● Samsung 850 EVO 250GB ● XFX 750W Black Edition PSU

So let's consolidate the discussion on Nexus tablets here! Be it the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10!

Hey, would it be okay to consider the motorola xoom (wifi) a kinda nexus device seeing as it was the first android tablet that was a dev device?

if it suits your needs or you thinks its cooler ... :D Go for gold ;) We'll help you no matter what :D

Bought my girlfriend a Nexus 7 for Christmas and now she can't even put it down!