Turning an Xbox into a Computer

So I was bored one night, and totally took apart my Xbox 360 because I am a PC gamer. Its an old Xbox 360 white console. Nothing special. So within my boredom. I decided to look into a project of turning it into a computer. But I've got no idea where to start, and/or finish. So I was wondering from you all, if this whole project is even plausible. I've sort of looked it up online and read that basically this is only possible through Linux. My final idea is to turn this thing into a fully function computer. (I know it won't be powerful but I think this will be fun) I can include any picture you all want, etc. I'm just kind of on here asking if anybody on here has every done, or completed something like this. Thanks for everything in advance. 

- Wubnaught

So you want to run a Windows or Linus OS on Xbox 360??? That is impossible, well it's possible but not possible. :)
Or you want to put PC component to Xbox 360 Casing, that is possible.... I thought of doing and it should be easy.
Let me know which

Wipe Hard drive install Linux :D

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

So you want to run a Windows or Linus OS on Xbox 360??? That is impossible, well it's possible but not possible. :)

Or you want to put PC component to Xbox 360 Casing, that is possible.... I thought of doing and it should be easy.

Let me know which

I plan on doing something to the fact of running Linux on the Xbox. I've read that it's possible through Linux (not really windows/macOS)

Wipe Hard drive install Linux :D

Is it really that easy to wipe and xbox hard drive? Is the xbox operating system stored on the hard drive, or on the chips soldered to the board.

Ah... I see. You want to put Linus on Xbox 360...
The way it's going to happen is probabbly....
Connect XBOX hard drive to PC.
Wipe the Hard Drive,
and load the pre-done Linux Image to that hard drive,

and Plug in back to Xbox, and it will run~!

I think.