LTT stalkers?

I HATE MY CRINGE PAST SELF

Hello, um, does anyone else try and stalk LTT and stuff, like going to google maps to see the surrounding  area (just search Linus media group in google maps) and also seeing what info you can get?

idk man you can find some cool stuff by doing this

Stop being a creep :S

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

nope, just you.

stop being creepy

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

6 hours ago, ModuleLFS said:

hell you're a mod now too? lmao

It seems like so many just became mods

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Not really. Linus and his employees are just doing their jobs, they don't need people asking for stuff or annoying them. Linus seems to me like a very hard working person so I'd just leave him be. 

Just ask yourself if you would want this to happen to you and treat others the way you want to be treated. They are just regular guys just like us. 

9 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Not really. Linus and his employees are just doing their jobs, they don't need people asking for stuff or annoying them. Linus seems to me like a very hard working person so I'd just leave him be. 

Just ask yourself if you would want this to happen to you and treat others the way you want to be treated. They are just regular guys just like us. 

We might think so, but a lot of these forum users are like 12-14 years old, and idolize Linus the same way that we would have idolized, say, Brad Pitt in the 90's or something like that.

They don't really see him as a person. They see him as this sort of mythical figure almost. He's their best friend, and their father figure, etc, and they feel like they know him so well because he speaks to them (via videos) on a daily basis.

Many of them don't understand boundaries and think that because they watch LTT, they deserve to know literally everything about these people.

Just look at every time Linus or Luke, etc, responds to a thread. There's always the inevitable "WE'RE NOT WORTHY" or "OMG LINUS TALKED TO ME! *squee*" type responses. Also look at the random threads where people ask how much money Linus makes, or other very personal things that are none of our business.

They'll mostly all grow out of it. But some of them simply don't understand that what they are doing and their attitudes are wrong or harmful.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

15 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

I hide in their server room and cut myself to the sweet sounds of Linus dropping things.  When the red water comes out I shudder and ask him about his nettles...oh the rusty kettles.  Linus senpai drop it hard.  *shudders more*

Someone's been reliving Salad Fingers again haven't they? 

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎23 at 3:08 PM, cartanfan said:

Hello, um, does anyone else try and stalk LTT and stuff, like going to google maps to see the surrounding  area (just search Linus media group in google maps) and also seeing what info you can get?

idk man you can find some cool stuff by doing this

People like you are the reason why YouTubers shouldn't give away their home addresses. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Looking at Google or Bing maps to see where Linus business is, is not a stalker thing but if your infatuated by it then ya you may have [issues]...

-= Locked =-

<just gonna do this>

Probably not the best conversation to have... seriously some things should be kept to oneself.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER