Questions About LTX 2018? AMA.

CPotter
On 7/8/2018 at 9:12 AM, JustMATT said:

@CPotter Plans seemed to have changed and my sister will be tagging along with my moms ticket since my mom really didnt want to go (she said 1. "she isnt in to tech and doesnt understand most of it" and 2. "Theres no beer garden") so how will i be able to get the "Mobile tickets" ?? (How will they be delivered to "my" phone, also do i need an app to store/use them?)

Hey!

Just fire an email over to support@brownpapertickets.com and let them know, I don't think that will be a big deal. Maybe get your mom to forward your sister the email confirmation that she got when purchasing the ticket - we'll just be scanning them via an app at the door.

What games will be played at the IBuyPower LAN?

My Build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k

GPUAsus GTX 1080 Strix

MOBO: Asus Maximus XI Apex

RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz

PSU: Corsair AX1200i

HDD(S): 2tb Seagate Firecuda, 2TB WD Black

SSD(S): 480GB Corsair MP500, 960GB Corsair Force LE, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv TG

COOLER: Corsair H150i Pro

MONITOR: Asus PG279Q

KEYBOARD: Kinesis Gaming Edge With MX Browns

MOUSE: Corsair Glaive RGB

HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD650

On 7/9/2018 at 9:43 AM, CPotter said:

Hey!

Just fire an email over to support@brownpapertickets.com and let them know, I don't think that will be a big deal. Maybe get your mom to forward your sister the email confirmation that she got when purchasing the ticket - we'll just be scanning them via an app at the door.

Got the tickets transfered but im not getting the text to claim them on my account....

Edit: Talked with support and got it all sorted out, tickets are in my account now and im hyped af for tomorrow!

"Every program needs 2 things: 1: A dark theme... and 2: A 'Fuck off!' button, no exceptions!" -Me

@CPotter when will i get my floatplane membership? also how do i claim it?

"Every program needs 2 things: 1: A dark theme... and 2: A 'Fuck off!' button, no exceptions!" -Me

22 hours ago, JustMATT said:

@CPotter when will i get my floatplane membership? also how do i claim it?

@CPotter colton pls... answer me senpai

@CPotter I also have a question about the floatplane membership and how to claim it. I understand that it's supposed to start automatically but how can we check if current account information for that? And also I bought my friend's ticket but during time of purchase I didn't find an option to add his email in addition to mine. How do I get my friend's floatplane membership activated?

Will we be able to purchase shirts with the blue background with the orange design the LTX crew was wearing during the event? I loved the contrast between the two of them and would love to own one of those shirts if at all possible. 

PC in Profile