Tearing at 144hz but OK at 120hz and below

I have an ASUS VG248QE monitor and ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II graphics card. I've had both for 2+ years and have been working great until now. I cannot use my monitor at 144hz because it has really terrible tearing/fuzzyness. It works fine if I set the refresh rate to 120hz or lower, but certain games still act up if I play them full screen. Playing windowed usually fixes it. If I try to do a print screen, the tearing doesn't show up. I think this started after playing Antichamber, but not sure. Tried a new DVI-D cable and got the same effect. I'm thinking about trying displayport next. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a cellphone picture of what it looks like. The photo doesn't capture this, but the tearing is constantly refreshing so it looks like fuzzy, similar to a TV channel that is static-y. It kinda looks like a double image:
https://imgur.com/a/akrv1

6 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

R1RAH2U.jpgwow ... that doesn't look like any tearing i've ever seen - more like "motion blur gone wrong"

It almost looks like a 3D kinda effect, where it's trying to display the same image twice at the same time.