babadoctor

Ability to delete own posts

See this:

• Allow members to delete or lock their own posts
    If you would like something to be removed, please report it, and it will be removed by a moderator. However, a significant number of the deletion requests that we get are because the topic is solved, which is not a valid reason for deletion - by leaving the topic, it can help other people in the future.

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Dissitesuxba11s said:

See this:

i see

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

In LTT, as in life, there are no take-backsies. No second chances. What you say and do will haunt you forever, so you better make it good enough to be proud of or bad enough that @SansVarnic wipes it out. :D

Unspeakable Evil- R7 1700 - MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X - AsRock X370 Taichi - 16GB Corsair DDR4-3466 RGB - 512GB Samsung 850 Pro - 960GB SanDisk Ultra II - 4TB Seagate Barracuda - Corsair RM650i - NZXT S340 Elite - Cryorig H5 Ultimate

Banzai - i7-6700T - MSI GTX 1050 Ti LP - Gigabyte GA-B150N Phoenix - 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2133 - 240GB Crucial M500 - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda - Seasonic SSP-300SUG - HP Slimline s3200n case - Cryorig C7 - The Spirit of a Ninja Warrior

Vortex Red - Athlon 64 X2 3800+ - Quadro FX 3800 - ASUS A8N-E - 4GB DDR-400 - 250GB WD Blue - Corsair HX620 - Riotoro CR480 - Some crazy-ass red Chinese LED-on-crack cooler thing - Windows XP #bestosever

Hypnotoad - i5-6500 - ASUS Dual GTX 1060 3GB - AsRock Z170AX1/3.1 - 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-2400 - 128GB Samsung 850 Pro - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - Corsair CX550M - DIYPC DIY-J21-BK RGB case - Cooler Master Hyper T4 - Aigo RGB fans - RGB strip - Unicorn vomit

I am the Living Death.

I am coding your hard disk now.

Your FAT is destroyed and his copy is only in memory.

If you set power off, all your data will be lost !!

1 hour ago, babadoctor said:

Why can't we have the ability to delete our own posts?

Oh, and just saw "retired veteran".  Thank you very much for your service.

Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Psittac said:

Oh, and just saw "retired veteran".  Thank you very much for your service.

it joek

im not actually a veteran

i should probably change that

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

17 hours ago, babadoctor said:

Why can't we have the ability to delete our own posts?

For a variety of reasons we don't allow anyone to delete their own posts and this is quite common in most forums you may come across.

You do however have the ability to edit you comments utilizing the pencil icon to make changes to your comment/reply.

17 hours ago, aisle9 said:

In LTT, as in life, there are no take-backsies. No second chances. What you say and do will haunt you forever, so you better make it good enough to be proud of or bad enough that @SansVarnic wipes it out. :D

My hammer lies in wait ... fate calls on it from time to time. Lulz

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing. ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates.

About Myself: https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, SansVarnic said:

My hammer lies in wait ... fate calls on it from time to time. Lulz

The comic sans really took away from that statement.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  How to build a gaming PC for $400US or less   |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures

13 hours ago, JoostinOnline said:

The comic sans really took away from that statement.

Many comic

Very drama

Much serious

Such sans

Wow

Unspeakable Evil- R7 1700 - MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X - AsRock X370 Taichi - 16GB Corsair DDR4-3466 RGB - 512GB Samsung 850 Pro - 960GB SanDisk Ultra II - 4TB Seagate Barracuda - Corsair RM650i - NZXT S340 Elite - Cryorig H5 Ultimate

Banzai - i7-6700T - MSI GTX 1050 Ti LP - Gigabyte GA-B150N Phoenix - 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2133 - 240GB Crucial M500 - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda - Seasonic SSP-300SUG - HP Slimline s3200n case - Cryorig C7 - The Spirit of a Ninja Warrior

Vortex Red - Athlon 64 X2 3800+ - Quadro FX 3800 - ASUS A8N-E - 4GB DDR-400 - 250GB WD Blue - Corsair HX620 - Riotoro CR480 - Some crazy-ass red Chinese LED-on-crack cooler thing - Windows XP #bestosever

Hypnotoad - i5-6500 - ASUS Dual GTX 1060 3GB - AsRock Z170AX1/3.1 - 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-2400 - 128GB Samsung 850 Pro - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - Corsair CX550M - DIYPC DIY-J21-BK RGB case - Cooler Master Hyper T4 - Aigo RGB fans - RGB strip - Unicorn vomit

I am the Living Death.

I am coding your hard disk now.

Your FAT is destroyed and his copy is only in memory.

If you set power off, all your data will be lost !!