Searching for a docking station. (And a question)

Good morning, afternoon, evening.

I currently am trying to clear desk space in my room so I am looking to get a docking station. There is a specific configuration I would like and I have a question over my current laptop as well, as I couldn't find any information on the Asus website or other places that answered my specific question.

The docking station I would like to purchase would be able to support 3 monitors (preferably) Unfortunately docking stations like that only use a newer version of usb type c or thunderbolt 3 which my laptop does not have. so I would like to know if I purchase a docking station that supports 2 monitors and use one of the video outputs from the laptop if I could achieve what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for gaming performance or anything of the sort, I don't mind gaming on my laptop and switching it up I just want to clear space and get decent performance where I can seamlessly get home connect to the dock and get 3 monitors set up. I mainly use this computer for game development and 3d model editing and school work. Below are the current specs of the machine and the exact model number I got from the back of the machine.

Asus ROG GL551JW-WH71

Core i7 4720HQ

12GB of RAM

1TB hard drive

Windows 10 Home

Ports:

3 USB 3.0

Mini display port

hdmi

gigabit ethernet

Any help would be appreciated.

Your Best option is to buy a Type A USB hub, and run your monitors off of the MDP, assuming everything is DP1.2 and has daisychain capabilities 

Main Laptop: Google Pixelbook 

Dev mode w/ Cross Enabled

PC: Ryzen 7

1700x / 32GB 2667 / GTX 1080 / 1.5 TB of SSDs / 1TB of HDDs

Monitor: AW3418DW Ultrawide

120hz / 3440x1440 / RGB / Amazonbasics Dual Monitor Arm

2nd Monitor: Dell U2515hx

25 inches / 1440p / Portrait / Amazonbasics Dual Monitor Arm